Why cant Blizzard fix D3?

Blizzard is worth billions so why cant it fix Diablo 3 and turn it into a decent game? The feel of the game and how smooth it is to play are awesome but it just feels wasted on lack of interesting content, no build diversity, and a one dimensional combat system which forces you to stack crit on every single piece of gear or else "you are doing it wrong"

I recently decided to go back for their Season. But instead of playing through the game all over again like you have to do in PoE everyone just exploited quest loop holes and made it to max level in ~2 hours. After like 5 hours people had beaten the game on the hardest difficulty. All the achievement spots were filled by people who didnt even really play the game or used bots and scripts. The disgusting thing is when I brought it up on the forums I was flamed and people were absolutely 100% OK with what happened.

If GGG had Blizzard's money Im pretty sure they wouldnt be wasting it putting out a crappy product.
IGN: DabrixRN
Any idea how much Blizzard made from D3? That probably is your answer.

And don't assume that because you don't like it that no one likes it. D3 has plenty of fans. I'm just not one of them.
OT isn't the bash D3 section

Spoiler
This belongs in General Discussion
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Spoiler
it belongs in GD with spiders with sharks on their butts.
I like D3. Seasons is fun
What is there to fix? You dont like something about it, dont play it. Always this blatant bashing of other game companies games. *sigh*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info