D/C rollbacks.

Hi,

So, every now and again the Australian servers disconnect, roll back about 60 seconds, and then reboot. It's usually not too much of a hassle, but when I do a Master quest, get an exalt drop, and then the server resets and rolls everything back (and closes all my map portals, which is another effect of the server crash) it gets pretty damned annoying. Any chance of fixing this is future? Kind of hard to get the motivation to play when anything I do can unexpectedly be rolled back at any time.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We REALLY should start a Server Supporter Pack for New Zealand players and see if we can get enough capital raised for a NZ based server.

I'd be quite happy to drop a couple of hundred. I expect you've probably dropped enough though, Charan :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
So I guess the only option is to keep buying packs and cross my fingers :)

Well, I am quite taken with that Formosan Bear, and I definitely could use some of those tentacles wings...

I'll lay off the cocaine and hookers for a weekend and buy myself the Master Pack.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
In answer to the OP: It would be nice if these didn't exist.

But the issue is that its a 'rollback or lose everything' option.

When the server crashes, that information is GONE. Yes you saw an exalt, but sorry, the actual server crashed completely.

They then roll it back to the most recent 'save' of the data. So you don't lose your progress.

The other option is that they just let the data go, and you lose everything.

Would love it if they never crashed, and they really shouldn't, but there isn't a different way they can do it IF it crashes
Yeah I was worried that might be the case. Ah well. It's a free game, guess I can't complain ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info