The 5th Day and Keep failing

Well I might just have a bad luck or something as this was the 5th day when I fail the Zana mission. I always seam to get timer quests on high maps where It is almost impossible to rush.

Oh well///

Soon Zana will reward you with "Untainted Paradise", and you will forget (briefly) your timer woes
Sounds like you play high level maps too much. How did you get so many in the first place? Even level 92 players do not get to play level 78 maps everyday.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Sounds like you play high level maps too much. How did you get so many in the first place? Even level 92 players do not get to play level 78 maps everyday.

The ones that group, kinda do ;)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Go to global 820 (that's the masters sharing chat) and offer to participate in "Zana daily rotation".

That means that six people will share their daily Zana missions with each other.

That means that instead of one daily that you could fail, you get 6(!) full Zana quests with 5 buddies to back you up.

There are scumbags and leehers occasionally, but in general - it's VERY rewarding.

Takes around 1 hour to complete the full 6x daily chain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info