Ele Cleave with Heralds WHY THE FUCK I DONT LEECH???

Hey Guys i have a problem right now im legde merciless at level 52 atm i have about 2k life and do 2.2k dps with cleave i 1-2 shot white mobs its very nice the problem is my survivabillity.

I die really fast i know my res is very shitty but i dont understand why Why the fuck my hits dont leech life i do 2.2k dps and my health dont go up only time i leech is when i kill with asassins mark.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
well with 2.2k dps u only leech 132 per hit..... even less when u subs in the resistances of the mobs.... so u prob didnt really notice it when u were getting hit for a lot more than u leech?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
well with 2.2k dps u only leech 132 per hit..... even less when u subs in the resistances of the mobs.... so u prob didnt really notice it when u were getting hit for a lot more than u leech?

Hm well to compensate this is it better to go the crit way for more dmg near shadow or finish the life wheel??
First of all, you're not entitled to swear of you don't have 10k dps. Your gear is shit. When you get to level 70 and can wear real gear, come back and post on the forum.
Last edited by wadevice on Aug 31, 2014, 1:12:34 PM
"
Bllank92 wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

Hm well to compensate this is it better to go the crit way for more dmg near shadow or finish the life wheel??

Still the Question wich way to go?
Build is horrendous, try follow the buzzsaw using Anger and Wrath with Heralds or a pure phys build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Build is horrendous, try follow the buzzsaw using Anger and Wrath with Heralds or a pure phys build.

no dont say this i want it to be great :(
"
Bllank92 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

no dont say this i want it to be great :(

This just won't scale well with just Heralds, you need something else - i.e. ele base from Anger/Wrath or phys base from weapon.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info