No Bull**** Reave Build 281K DPS, Uber Capable! 6 Auras, Low-Life

NOTE: THIS BUILD LISTS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STATS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ALTERED ANY WAY BY POWER/FRENZY/ENDURANCE CHARGES OR FLASKS.

Okay So I started using Reave a while back after a noticed that it doesn't have a damage penalty, and this is the culmination of where it has all lead. I was reluctant to release the build because is relatively simple and nothing special. And there is already a simpler Reave build out there thanks to my fellow Reaver Atlas. But this build has done Uber Atziri, I do not have video documentation because i live on a farm and have internet that is slower than my cows. (wish satellite didnt have a data cap...)

Basic idea of the build and proven VERY effective is low-life blood rage and Atziri's Acuity's. You become a leech machine with massive DPS and instant leech on crit. Thats about the only defense you have. But its very effective considering your gonna attack 12 times a second.

NOTE: Expensive Build, Little Defense PURELY offensive

Lets get to it...

Bandits: I took all three passives, but if i i had a close second it would be the extra frenzy charge

Offensive Screenshot of Reave S

Defensive LOL

Gear
Spoiler

Your going to want a couple of Granite's with dispell frozen and either extra charges or surgeons mod, great for removing frozen and providing a little extra defense during the time your not leeching. Prism Guardian is necessary for this build, as is atziri's acuity gauntlets. And real decent dagger will do, it wont break the build but a better one will make it.

Gems
Dagger
Spoiler

Chest
Spoiler

Gloves
Spoiler

Helm
Spoiler

Shield
Spoiler

Boots
Spoiler

I use Herald of Ice because of immediate slash damage to surrounding enemies rather than over time burning damage that Herald of Ash does.

NOTE: IF YOU USE HERALD OF ASH YOU WILL GET ABOUT 304K DPS, BUT NOT IMMEDIATE SPLASH DAMAGE

Purity of Fire/Light because those are sorely needed on Uber Atziri, and Discipline/Haste/Hatred need no explanation whatsoever. I would highly suggest getting the legacy version of the Prism Guardian for the extra res, otherwise your just gonna need to get a little more on your rings etc. My rings are still being crafted but they are usable at the moment.

Passive Tree

Blast Radius is a notable passive pickup in this build because it raises your deeps while also increasing your AOE, because we are using Concentrated Effect this is a must.
Last edited by xX_Finwe_Xx on Aug 31, 2014, 4:49:09 AM
Huh? "Uber capable" - where is the video of Uber Atziri? I would like to see how you can do Uber Atziri with Reave please, and how many times do you die? It would be great to see more melee skills kill Uber, but it really is pointless if you have to throw yourself at her and burn through all the portals due to constant death.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 1, 2014, 9:36:45 PM
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Huh? "Uber capable" - where is the video of Uber Atziri? I would like to see how you can do Uber Atziri with Reave please, and how many times do you die? It would be great to see more melee skills kill Uber, but it really is pointless if you have to throw yourself at her and burn through all the portals due to constant death.

That is by no means the case, and as i said in the post i cannot upload videos as i have a .75 Mb DL and .2 Mb Up, I live on a farm my friend and satellite internet has data caps so im stuck with what i have. The trick to surviving uber is pretty simple, im getting 13 APS now, and instant leech on crit with gloves, pop the correct flasks at the appropriate time and you can leech back to full life instantaneously.

if i die its not on atziri, its almost always the trio
Last edited by xX_Finwe_Xx on Sep 4, 2014, 4:35:41 AM
"
xX_Finwe_Xx wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

That is by no means the case, and as i said in the post i cannot upload videos as i have a .75 Mb DL and .2 Mb Up, I live on a farm my friend and satellite internet has data caps so im stuck with what i have. The trick to surviving uber is pretty simple, im getting 13 APS now, and instant leech on crit with gloves, pop the correct flasks at the appropriate time and you can leech back to full life instantaneously.

if i die its not on atziri, its almost always the trio

It is one thing to talk about how easy the fight is, and another thing to actually do it. You res is low, even with flask you get ~90% max res? Large flameblast has res penetration I believe. And you must be getting raped by the spear because you have no block or evasion. And how much ES do you have?

I'm really struggling to see how you claim Uber is "pretty simple" with this build that has almost no defense.
He has to dodge everything to not get oneshotted i think, but i wonder how thats possible with his bad internet..
There is no way he can be dodging spear manually. And he cannot offscreen duringg split phase like a spec throw build. He has no Ondar's Guile, no dodge, no block.

What he is claiming is b***sht until he can post vid to prove. Otherwise anyone and their mom can post guide claiming they can do uber.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 4, 2014, 5:10:35 PM
I wish i could upload a video guys, but yes i do doge almost everything with whirling blades, if your low lifing with blood rage on and all the attack speed i have its really not that hard to dodge anything. if all of you are just gonna piss and moan about no video im sorry but ill just take the thread down. i cannot upload a decent video with my internet
"
xX_Finwe_Xx wrote:
I wish i could upload a video guys, but yes i do doge almost everything with whirling blades, if your low lifing with blood rage on and all the attack speed i have its really not that hard to dodge anything. if all of you are just gonna piss and moan about no video im sorry but ill just take the thread down. i cannot upload a decent video with my internet

Look man, it is misleading to title your build "Uber Capable" when you have no proof you can do Uber. All I have seen is you talk about your strategy, but here is the interesting thing, you first say:

"
The trick to surviving uber is pretty simple, im getting 13 APS now, and instant leech on crit with gloves, pop the correct flasks at the appropriate time and you can leech back to full life instantaneously

This implied you facetank Atziri blasts with the flasks. But I knew that didn't make sense because you are only at 80% res before flask. Then later you switch and say:

"
yes i do doge almost everything with whirling blades, if your low lifing with blood rage on and all the attack speed i have its really not that hard to dodge anything.

So now you are saying you dodge everything manually? There is no way in hell you can dodge the spear manually. And you are playing Reave.

Please also tell us how much ES you have.

It is a nice build and no need to take it down, but you cannot advertise as Uber Atziri viable with no proof. As I said, anyone can talk about strategy for Uber Atziri like you and put "Uber Capable" in their build, but it is one thing to talk about Uber and another thing to actually beat her.

Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 5, 2014, 8:10:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info