Where do we get dual strike?

It is no longer an option for finishing the Hillock quest.
What class?

I'm absolutely certain it was offered as a gem reward in one of the normal quests on Shadow. Most likely also Duelist, but I'm hazy on that.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Check here to see what the quest rewards are: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
Autocthon wrote:
What class?

I'm absolutely certain it was offered as a gem reward in one of the normal quests on Shadow. Most likely also Duelist, but I'm hazy on that.
It was the starter gem for shadow before 1.2, but it has been replaced by viper strike.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
Autocthon wrote:
What class?

It was the starter gem for shadow before 1.2, but it has been replaced by viper strike.

Shadow's starter gem was Double Strike.
Dual strike is still there as a "Mercy Mission" quest reward for Shadow
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Now double strike is the duelist gem. 20 seconds to make him run kill hilock and pass over.

Of course double strike isn't that great anyway.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
"
Autocthon wrote:
What class?

Shadow's starter gem was Double Strike.
Dual strike is still there as a "Mercy Mission" quest reward for Shadow
Oups, you're right. These names...
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Thank ya, Fella's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info