CoC Tornado shot?

Anybody tried it yet?I haven't seen any build or videos about it.

I'm not talking about the Tornado shot Coc-EK,but those with Ball lightning,Ice spear and fireballs going in all directions that we can see in the FM trailers.
Dont really like ranged CoC, but I think tornado shot has potential due to the number of projectiles and times it can hit, what's the base crit chance again?
Oblivious
Yeah, I've been running one. It's better than Barrage for large groups of monster packs, it has strong synergy with king of the hill passive, can use cwdt frost wall to block monsters because initial projectiles pierce (you'll also need at least one piercing spell for that to work out well), and it can proc spells in all directions because those arrows fly everywhere. Barrage is still better for single target.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Disrupted wrote:
Dont really like ranged CoC, but I think tornado shot has potential due to the number of projectiles and times it can hit, what's the base crit chance again?

It's an attack so it doesn't have one.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

It's an attack so it doesn't have one.

Nevermind, went max derpus
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info