Rampage Crit Tornado Shot 35k GMP DPS

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8Zjhn-GwEfQSF2IuIj9iT9JT8mlSoLKk0qWyzpMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI6s0fiSn1LV0t4TZJRR1FMUuxVS1b6W69daGHiYqxnoGyMbWxvnm_ycFJ293cHd9d4631bfwJ_K4JegwmGzocTh3aMNo19jb-QCpUFmvGbjZyknaqgn6EiokCkOabgp9Sr0qxHr-u0xbVIwTPC7MSiykrKqdCB037UI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOcK51Ttg-968bPz6vT4_MX-yP_e
Last edited by inoa on Sep 3, 2014, 11:09:13 AM
Grats on Uber!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Grats on Uber!
so, you did uber atziri with tornado shot?
seriously?

i tried tornado shot with atziri and it was horrible, because the projectiles are not under controll and hit the mirror-monster - instant oneshot. everytime.

so how you manage this?

i prefer puncture by far
Last edited by crackred on Sep 3, 2014, 10:00:01 AM
"
crackred wrote:
so, you did uber atziri with tornado shot?
seriously?

i tried tornado shot with atziri and it was horrible, because the projectiles are not under controll and hit the mirror-monster - instant oneshot. everytime.

so how you manage this?

i prefer puncture by far

Check the gems in his helmet ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Grats on uber Inoa! Can we get an update on this? planning on doing it as my 2nd character in rampage, thanks.
Browsing through the forums I came accros this post and all i can say is:
You sir (OP), have made my day!

I run a similar setup with my ranger, and I see a lot of same gear and was really doubting if this was viable for Atziri after reading a post where someone claimed any EV build would not work.
I just need to tune some socketlinks and some gems and then I will surely go for it. Thanks!
How you sir suport thous 3 auras ?
"
Apozen wrote:

He can't. No mana reservation passives, you need like 4% to get below 100%.

And since he also doesn't use BM gems, I suspect he doesn't even use Haste and is just levelling it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Apozen wrote:

He can't. No mana reservation passives, you need like 4% to get below 100%.

And since he also doesn't use BM gems, I suspect he doesn't even use Haste and is just levelling it.

yeah haste was impossible to run.

i use HoI, HoA and hatred.
Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info