Informations / Guide - Abaxoth, The End of All That Is - kill included

Hey bros,

some friends of mine managed to spawn Abaxoth on a dry woods map (lvl 71). So he was triggered on a 2player difficulty and Abaxoth spawned like any other beyond boss from some mobs which were killed near each other.. so u dont need to spawn the other beyond bosses before (luck based which one will spawn as it seems). But i think Abaxoth can only spawn in maps to make the challenge hard.

I just wanted to try him and killed him solo after like 5mins of kiting with a double shockwavetotem build (6.5k sheetdmg) with arctic armour, 4.1k life and i was lvl 83 (no puritys or resistance pots). Just kited him left and right with my totems offscreen, he flickered on them and they did some dmg over and over.

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3730/vmv2ve58_png.htm

He does mostly everything the other beyond bosses do combined.. ur screen will glow in every colour u can think of :D:

1) He flickers on you.. he hitted me 2 times with it.. wasnt that big of a deal.. just instapoted it and ran away with a movement flask.. cant exactly tell how much dmg it did.. like 1k-2k i guess,

2) hes spawning the little orange totems which are spaming vaal storm call.. thes things do the same amount of dmg as the normal beyond boss do.. so it's tankable for some time,

3) he throws gmp ice spears around him.. not that much dmg.. but freezes you.. hitted me 3-4times with it and froze me 2 times.. i dispeld it with my pot.. care since hes flameblasting.. so better have a pot with dispels frozen,

4) he also froze my totems with his ice nova after he flickred on them.. dispels frozen recommended!

5) hes doin vaal flameblast.. flameblast mostly as big as ur screen is and dark red.. and hes doin more then one at a time.. the most i saw were 4 flameblasts at a time.. so better spam /oos since i think one flameblast will most likely oneshot me.. but two will 98% i guess depends on ur maxres and if u poted or not.. i wasnt hit by one tho so cant tell exactly.. if u run away from him hes literally autospaming them on you.. better have a fireres flask on u!

6) hes summoning skelettons.. theyre spaming ice/fire balls but didnt do much dmg as i saw.. theyre rly good to refill ur flasks.. and u know exactly where he is if u see skelettons on ur screen

7) i guess it was vaal molten shell.. it was a flamewave around him and it had a rly big area effect and looked bad ass.. as it seems i didnt get hit by it since i outranged him all the time.. but i guess it will do rly high dmg if ur near him.. also i dont know if hes doin it % based on his life or just random.. i saw him doin it 3 times.

8) got a speed and berserk buff at the last 30% if i saw that right

9) i didnt saw him casting baal lighting at all..

[10) he looked pretty much like illidan from world of warcraft and had 2 blades in his hand, was glowing black and red.. if i saw this right when he flickered me.. was just paying attention to not die to be honest.. so not sure about his looking :O.]

Im not sure how other builds should manage to kill him since i just kited and ran away all the time just placing my totems but for me it wasnt that big of a deal and took only like 5mins with 6.5k shockwavetotemdmg and it was triggered on a 2 player difficulty.. maybe i was just lucky not get hit by any of his flameblasts or the other stuff so its up to u to try it.
Also he dropped nothing special.. 6 yellows and like 8 blues.

Hope i could help u a bit with these things said above since there are some weird informations on the boss on the forums or reddit.

Thx @ adi_ubogimurarz and kiffensucks which spawned the boss!

Sry for my bad englisch and Abaxoth will see u soon :)!

Last edited by Konzbert on Aug 30, 2014, 1:36:21 PM
Thanks for the information, looking forward to counter this boss myself :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info