Vorici 5 blue socket possible??

or ist max 3 blue sockets? i mean if a 6L is costs 1500 fusing then a 5 or even 6 blue socket could cost 750/1000 chromes. would help alot to get colours on ar/ev chest or similar.
On a high requirement armour, it's going to take a hell of a lot more chromes than 750-1000 to get 5 off colours, doubly true if you're trying that insanity on an Ar/Ev chest, you could expect to spend tens of thousands of chromes.

To answer your question, it maxes out at 3, but the remaining 3 sockets are randomized, and can roll off-colours, so you're best bet will still likely be to spam the 3B crafting option, but expect it to be very expensive no matter what you do, there's a reason people Eternal their crazy off-colour combos.
This should be added if it's not already in. The purpose of the masters is to remove RNG from the crafting system at a nominal cost in orbs. If you can craft a 6L with the masters, you should be able to craft the socket colors you want for an appropriate price.
"
This should be added if it's not already in. The purpose of the masters is to remove RNG from the crafting system at a nominal cost in orbs. If you can craft a 6L with the masters, you should be able to craft the socket colors you want for an appropriate price.

yeah that`s it. i hope GGG adds that
5 blue sockets are possible, yes. just put 1-2 chromes on a es base armour, there you go.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
maybe GGG doesnt want you to have access to any armor for any color combination
"

I don't think you would like the 'appropriate price' for this. Better GGG does not open the flood gates of bitching on this one.

Would guess at least 10k chromatics....at least.
I did some rough math when this stuff was first coming out based on patterns in cost. If I remember right, I figured up that some of the worst combinations past 4 of one color would cost well over 4 stash pages of chromes if GGG implemented a "5 of one color" option.

There's a problem here: 4 stash pages + 1 inventory is the maximum you can buy unless you get MTXes. That's a maximum of 12720 chromes. Since this is free to play, it's impossible to have a fairly priced "5 of one color" option from Vorici.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info