Can we have now corrupted areas in maps?

I remember that, in the previous leagues when all the atziri theme was released, a lot of people complained that we had to grind low level zones to be able to get the 4 pieces. GGG said that it wasn't possible to include a corrupted zone in a map. But with this new expansion is obvious that it was just a matter of time/work because now they are able to do include subzones everywhere.

Wouldn't be much better to be able to find corrupted zones while mapping so it feels more natural? Atziri is just another step after high level mapping. Currently with the spawn nerf its really frustrating (and boring) to do like 20 dock runs without a corrupted zone with a level 84 char. Please GGG make it happen!
♠RaGoN♦
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for moving this post to suggestions, where no one reads it. Really helpful moderators :D.
♠RaGoN♦
I would also like to humbly beseech GGG to implement this. Midnight farming has become incredibly fun with the implementation of the hideout map device. BUT!--corrupted zones still require running low level areas, at an even lower spawn rate than before! And now with masters nerfed in zones that were easy and relaxing to farm, we have no reason to go there for a 1/15 chance at a corrupted zone.

I think you guys should really look into this. It would be a huge, huge QoL increase, and it will ensure that content you guys created doesn't get discarded and forgotten about just because of the new expansion.
+1

Please do this.
Zana makes map within a map so why not corrupted zone within a map?

could even be a (very rare) map mod

"Contains a corrupted zone"
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Up, and again, I must say thanks for moving this thread to a dead subforum :D
♠RaGoN♦
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info