Can I trust wiki?

Is it true that you can craft support by level 1 blood magic/ cause bleeding on hit with Weapon Master?
Is it true that you can sell 20 chrom at Hunt Master to get 48 jeweller?
Is it true that you can sell 10 alc to get 8 regrets?

Just checked few minutes ago, stunned when I read it.

P/S: Some OP here, I heard about the rumor that unique's drop rate in current challenge leagues was increased like 2 times. From a guy name Hegemony I think.
Last edited by camapngu133 on Aug 29, 2014, 12:49:26 PM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Is it true that you can craft support by level 1 blood magic/ cause bleeding on hit with Weapon Master?

P/S: Some OP here, I heard about the rumor that unique's drop rate in current challenge leagues was increased like 2 times. From a guy name Hegemony I think.

The Tora master will sell a bow that has an implicit mod that causes bleeding on hit. I can verify that, I saw it last night. Unless there's a master level requirement, I was unable to replicate the 10 alcs for 8 regrets recipe. Level 5 Eleron only offered me 2 wisdom scrolls for mine, same with level 4 Tora. I think those are bogus.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
"
camapngu133 wrote:

The Tora master will sell a bow that has an implicit mod that causes bleeding on hit. I can verify that, I saw it last night. Unless there's a master level requirement, I was unable to replicate the 10 alcs for 8 regrets recipe. Level 5 Eleron only offered me 2 wisdom scrolls for mine, same with level 4 Tora. I think those are bogus.

Did you actually read the wiki on what level master sell what? You need a level 6 master for them to offer currency for sale.
The vendor recipe page on the wiki says nothing, but upon further inspection, the masters have their own stuff. The verbiage on the page would imply that Tora will SELL you 20 chroms at the price of 48 jewellers. Which is not a good deal.
Stormcalling 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info