My Passive skill tree

Hi, I just wanted to ask what you think about my passive skill tree and if you see room for optimization / stupid stuff

I'm a generic bow ranger right now im using lightning arrow for packs, barrage for single target and split arrow for magic find

Thx

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEDHgW1BfkGIwiJFr8fQSLqJpUnISoLKlswfDIBMpQ2PTnUQzZHBlFHUuxdaF5FYeJh62JaYqxsjG1sb_JwUnGhdvd313n2elN9dX8CfyuCXo2_j0-S85UFlcia8Zsmnaqgn6GkpuCnNKfUr-uxMLIZtMW1CLVIu-PC7MSiyqnPetN-2cbaZNvn3BXfmOHb6NbrFPPq9vz66_4J_rr-yA==

Edit : Note that I just took points that looked good to me, there is bound to be stupid and bad stuff which is why im here in the first place.

For the next levels i wanted to make my way to Iron Reflexes
Last edited by ItsRay on Aug 29, 2014, 11:06:50 AM
It's not that bad, you just got too much damage and too little life, that can be easily fixed. You can also optimize pathing a little, for instance, you can reach mind drinker from the other side and save a point.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
The only think I would have done different is go through the evasion life nodes at the start instead of the accuracy/IAS. You could always drop the 2 evasion life nodes after Revenge of the Hunted, in exchange grab the evasion life nodes next to Finesse will net you 4% more evasion. Plus the one point saved in getting Mind Drinker
Thanks for the answers. Yeah that Mind drinker thing was pretty stupid but i was going that place for the mind drinker in the first place so thats why i skilled that path, now i see the mistake :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info