Can Corrupted Gems Lvl Up?

I have a lvl 2 empower that's corrupted (the vaal orb didnt do anything) but the gem is still gaining XP...will it be able to level up or will it forever stay at lvl 2?
Yes it can level up
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Yes it can level up

I have a question....

Another empower i have that was level 2 bricked w/ a vaal orb and went back to level one....does that mean the max level of the gem was reduced (aka the gem would only go up to level 2 instead of lvl 3)?

or does that mean that it reverted back to level 1 and I just have to level it up to 2 and then 3 again?
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:39:33 AM
"
Another empower i have that was level 2 bricked w/ a vaal orb and went back to level one....does that mean the max level of the gem was reduced (aka the gem would only go up to level 2 instead of lvl 3)?

You can still level it up to 3.

Also same thing applies other way around. If you have a level 1 gem that you vaal orb to level 2, it's maximum level is still 20 (or 3 in Empower's case).
Cheers!
I get it now...so prefeerably I would like to vaal stuff when its max lvl :P thanks guys for the fast response :P

but lvling empower is cancer so im gunna just go ahead and vaal them :P
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:45:22 AM
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
I get it now...so prefeerably I would like to vaal stuff when its max lvl :P thanks guys for the fast response :P

but lvling empower is cancer so im gunna just go ahead and vaal them :P

Max quality as well, in the case of gems that benefit from quality. Since you won't be able to raise the quality after you Vaal it. But if it's an aura or Reduced Mana or some such, then feel free to Vaal it without quality, since you won't be missing out on anything.
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Aug 29, 2014, 10:47:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info