Chadderino's Builds

Just making a quick thread, don't consider this as any sort of guide but a general outline of my character.

If you are interested in this build, DO NOT level with Fire Trap as your main source of damage. Use Searing Bond until at least lvl 70 then make your switch. Fire Trap doesn't start to become good until around then.

I've been getting some feedback that I should not have rolled a Witch for this character. Shadow would be better if you want more dps, the spell dmg nodes in Witch are not very efficient compared to Shadows elemental damage nodes. You are also closer to the trap nodes on the right side of the tree. But, as a Witch I wanted to get EB MOM IR and run AA so that I would be very tanky and this also allows me relatively easy access to the Templar Tree.

So Basically, Witch=Tanky Shadow=Dps. I feel as though I am doing fine on damage at the moment, and I can still gain more damage through upgrades and getting a lvl 21 Fire Trap.

Bandits: Oak, Kill, Kill. Oak, Kill, Oak works as well.

Current passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzBVsI9BBYEmkUTRUgFm8XHBjbGmwb4B8CI_Ykqij6KaUqTSqNLJws6TB8MbMyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg8BT1fPydBh0SrRZ1G10kbSn1KyEyzTZJOKlJTU1JVrlXGVvpX2FuvXcZfKmegakNrF20ZbqpxeXTxd9d_K4GvghCCHoLHgziD24Uyh2WHdouMjX2PppANlSCXlZf0muCdrp_fogCnCKyYr7exBbUEtfK3PriTuNC86sBUwfPRNtgk2L3aOtsL3Q3fsOFz42rkIuvk6-7sVe0g73zwH_Fs-ej8xf4K

Current gear:

Current pot setup:

Rumis Concoction is literally OP as hell. I should've used this earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mjolner:
(Most of the people in top 10 are currently Mjolner with the same build, I just went off Etup's it's pretty close to what I'm doing. You can find his here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/924551 )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAF4CcQQHBLMG6QguCpsM9xBYFSAWbxcvGNcZjho4Gj4abButHKcfAiSqJy8nYSftKS4ppSpNLJws6TI0NZI2xTbpPC094j8nRKtI7kp9SshM_04qT31RYFOlVa5VxlXWWfNbr14fXz9k52aeZ5tnoGwWbqpyqXYRd-N4rnjrfLh82X11fuKAVoCkghCD24cZh3aPppAKkFWdrqC0ogCnCKeErKquPq9stfK3PryfwBrEFcT2xYrGrtN-2CTYvd0N37DjauOf5FHk7OcK5wvp1e2D7w7vevAf8azzBvO--tL7qvxL_MX-Cv66

Bandits: Oak, Kraityn, Kill

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Flameblast

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBVsG6QelCPQMfQz3EFgQfxRNFm8aOBpsHwIhsCSqJNgnYSj6Ko0snC0fLpQyNDT3NZI2xTbYNuk6WDrhPAU8LT1fQYdFnUbXSRtJskyzTP9N4099UWBSU1NSVcZeH18qYG1mnmpDbRl0VX7igFaCEIIegseDOIPbhW2HZYuMkFWVIJeFl5WX9JitmuCdgJ2un9-iAKZXpwinhKmVrJivbK-3tz64k8AawFTB88WKxp7GrtWB2CTYvdrd2wvfit-w4XPjaucL6dXr7uxV7SDvfPAf8Wzzvvno-tL-Cv6P
Bandits: Oak, Kill, Kill
Last edited by settl3d on Oct 5, 2014, 8:38:26 PM
As a non crit trapper, don't you occasionally struggle against fire res mobs in 77+? When I ran my trapper, I took EE and ran a 4L light trap (+MultiTrap+AddedLight+Ele Prolif) for shockstacks+EE trig.

Lastly, looking at your tree, do you need all the mana/regen nodes on the right side? You have a ton of regen on gear and a lot of nodes as well. I would dump the 4 pts after 40% regen at the start of the right side, connect through the node below the power charge, and then take the 40% mana regen at Templar start. You gain 2 pts and 20% regen (40+40-20 lost) at the cost of 32% incr mana.

Wish you luck on your quest to 100!
Thank you for the input, yes Fire Resist mobs can be a little annoying but running solo it's not really that big of a deal. It's just a few extra seconds, if it's a Fire Res Rare then it can maybe be like 30seconds but it's not big enough of a problem.

Also thanks for the input on my tree, I've made some changes.
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 2, 2014, 11:13:36 PM
Chad, remove the 40% mana regen from the templer and put in on the right start from the witch for 40% mana regen + 14 energie shield, min-maxing :)
Last edited by axwellwow on Sep 3, 2014, 4:58:39 AM
"
axwellwow wrote:
Chad, remove the 40% mana regen from the templer and put in on the right start from the witch for 40% mana regen + 14 energie shield, min-maxing :)

I actually started laughing out loud at that, thanks can't believe I missed that lol
Build doesn't really look that solid... doubt you could even get to level 85 with it.
IGN: Sin
He's 95 =)
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
"
Build doesn't really look that solid... doubt you could even get to level 85 with it.

*facepalm*
"

I love you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info