Rogue exiles and strongboxes

Hi, everytime i open a box with the mod "guarded by a rogue exile" my computer literally dies for 2 seconds. I dont have the fastest computer but i play with texture quality set on 4 and i dont play in partys. Usually i run everything pretty ok, but this strongboxes are just too much. I would like that you optimize this somehow cuz right now i am afraid of opening this boxes with rogues inside.

Same problem here. The only times I died in Ambush were to rogue exiles loading on top of me. The technology to pre-load those shaders and assets should be added to the game.

It has nothing to do with the textures being on ultra-low, so you might as well bump that up if you can handle it normally, it has to do with many shaders being compiled for each of these unique mobs at the moment of generation. Getting a video card with more shader units/shader cores/stream processors/CUDA cores will substantially widen this particularly deadly bottleneck.
Hi, I still have this issue too, everytime I open a strongbox with a rogue exile inside, my computer freeze for 2 seconds.

I play in tempest league ( so HC ) and I just lost a character because of that. So now I'm not going to open these boxes anymore.

My computer is good, it's a "gamer computer" with a very good GPU and CPU and everything but I think the problem comes from my hard drive.

I mean, to open these boxes without freeze you have to buy a SSD... come on GGG, do something please.
Si t'as du temps à perdre, fais chier ceux qui en ont pas.
Your input is not blocked while you in this lag, so you can spam your flasks or/and your escape abilities. Works well for me, never died in this lag. For even more safety you can drop Decoy Totem that will aggro all the mobs on it, giving you bonus time.
Oh nice idea for the Decoy Totem, thanks man.
Si t'as du temps à perdre, fais chier ceux qui en ont pas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info