First Mortal Conviction+ES+Bino's build! Capped crit 74k+ dps (can be 100k+ easily)

Hello, so, after getting new passive tree, I decided to make MC build, why not? There was a buff from 40% less to 50% less (at least I thought), but GGG made it 60% less reduced mana reserved (holy..), and after that I was just sure that I want to make MC build. I decided to make a build using bino’s kitchen knife (it is very cool dagger and there are no better daggers for this price), that regen is insane. I was sure I will use Zealoth’s Oath, but how to sustain that hp cost from 6L skill?? There are 3 options: lgoh gem, regeneration (discarded because of Zealoth's Oath) and life leech. I wanted to use fully damage 6L, so lgoh is also discarded. So only life leech remains then. I was not sure that leech from bloodrage would be enough, because I wanted to use auras for dps (elemental dmg etc), but bino’s has good pdps, so even with my current 7.2 aps (with multistrike) it is enough. I was pretty happy with that. I decided to use molten strike, because it is very underestimated skill imo. I tried spectral throw but it is not so good because not enough aps and iirc you will have less regeneration from bino’s

Build is crude for now (at least in my hands). But that regen from bino’s makes it pretty survivable with enough es

Pros n cons
+ High (well at least for me, I consider ~100k dps high) aoe dps (poison, molten strike projectiles, herald of ash/ice give insane aoe damage)
+ High solo dps (thanks to molten strike projectiles and poison)
+ “How do you run so much auras without snapshot? O_o”
+ Capped crit
- You are melee
- You are not ranged
- You don’t shoot
- Not very high es (can be 8k I guess, but with sick gear)
- Can be hard to level (well maybe not, just use hp ele buzzsaw until 80 or so)
- Not so cheap items (its hard to get bino’s, 10+ ex is not easy, especially in new leagues. But 5L solaris lorica would be enough, just less crit multiplier)
- Some bosses can be problematic (that are solo and have separate room. But usually there are always some monsters nearby)
Ok, fewer words, more action!

So here are some more info about hero:
Passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2UEItRxzcf8aTJxGWoqO0DA5IkBvB8w_E6rpGcWNDcFaVIFyKO3wNfIMJ4Yjy4ZoTLR-4ylfJRwbb1B1PKPrYdjW56-7aOoLHuT4RUKcruJOBrwx9rGanCLjQEH8s4Y9GsQXGnn3jHRSbofrS99dmnhcvhEgWQMAacU1k54bRXGvi94V9WfOaz1XWJLDDbQFvKU-sqphvQ2OApIt67DiCm3Kpkn23MVfiOtj3MuXPWPV35U3YfLvqGJ3EjHYki_jrMFQk4ffBFHE9PvtFDjzfv9wjF-pCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Y=
Not ideal, but you can always suggest some imporvements, I think needs more es nodes
With 18% reduced mana reserved and reduced mana gem level 20 (maybe 19 also), you can run discipline, hatred, wrath, anger, haste, herald of ash+ice, and you will have ~150 hp remaining to KILL!! You can get another reduced mana reserved nodes if you want to run some defense auras

Current tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0NfA48DkgQfxFQEZYUcRZAFy8c3B0UHU8kiyThJbwnCyj6KU8s4S0fLUcwVDW5Otg9Pj-bQqNFfEZxRwZN2FBCVdZXyVfiWfNca1yKY0Nk52aecFZyqXflfLt943_GgKSBr4KbgseDCYO2hEiFfYw2jHaPRpAbkn2TJ5Ugl5eYb5oTm6Gfy6KjpwinK6xmrKqxBbQMtDi4k7jQuT7AGsHzw23Gnth22jrb1Nwj37_lGeXP6hjquuvu7Djy4fcy98H31_jr-tL7Rfv14vc=
That was a bad idea from me to get most of dps nodes without ES, got only 4.1 atm..

Bandits:
Normal - resistance or skill point
Cruel - Attack speed or skill point
Merciless – Power Charge

Gear: (I got bad gear, only ES and resists, thats all, ideally needs shavronne’s, high ES shield, helm, boots, also I think better to swap maligaro’s to another ES gloves, because ES is very important for this build)

With this tree you need tons of dexterity from rings/amulets, that is a very big con 

Some very important tips:
-With most of bosses u have to use vaal discipline + increased duration (usually it lasts enough to kill bosses because of pretty good dps), because u don’t regen without kill.. I don’t have it because im retarded
-You cannot spam skills without bloodrage or just some leech from gear, so that’s why u should have one hp flask because sometimes u can actually run out of hp
-Since this build has not so good survivability, flasks become very important to compensate this
Here are some stats
Spoiler

Spoiler

As you can see I got 74k dps, but gems and auras are not lvl 20, so dps will be better (im pretty sure I’d have 100k) with lvl 20 gems
I have very low accuracy, so you should get it on rings
Crit chance is 89.1% because I’m using not a 10%+ bino’s and I didn’t take power charge from bandit merciless

Here is a bad quality video with little fps (well, at least something)
http://youtu.be/frUGpRi0yx8
This is just an example, I’m sure you can improve my build and make it more effective.
Well, I just shown example, mortal conviction is op.
Hope someone will try it in Rampage, sadly I am not so good to get bino’s (the real problem now) and at least 5L solaris lorica
Last edited by oscodo on Aug 29, 2014, 7:38:54 AM
I'M currently level 64 on this build, and I'm dying non-stop, can't pass to level 65.

Any suggestion ?

My Skill Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0NfBB_FHEWQBa_HNwdFB1PIcAk4SW8KPopTy0fLUcwVDW5PT4_m0V8RnFQQlfJWfNmnmqMcql_xoGvgpuCx4MJhX2MNo9Gkn2TJ5Ugl5eYb6KjotmnCKcrrKqw2LEFsbO0DLQ4uJO40MAawfPIFNo63CPfv-UZ5c_qGOq66-7tQfVv9zL46_rS-0X79Q==

Complete gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info