he made 140 chaos in first 4 days of league, how?

- he played a "mf" build
- he played less than "10" hours a day
- he is a "casual"

what mf build is this? i would kill for it!
Last edited by Dakaa on Aug 29, 2014, 7:04:00 AM
Answer: Got lucky with drops.

lol ez 1-2 dom runs - 1chaos so av.300 runs and u have 140 chaos (not inc Unique items 1-30chaos worth)
Chaos recipe.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
1 run - 2 mins i forgot so ....
140 chaos is less than 5 ex, so you really only need to find a couple good items that you sell to people who flipped items or bought currency. Or he simply flipped himself. I saw people selling exalted orbs for 20c early on, and those can be re-sold for 26-30c.

Of course, not everything people claim is necessarily true. Why would you take someone seriously who says they are a casual who only plays less than 10 hours per day (which means they play about 10 hours a day (probably 12), or they would have picked a lower number)? Hardly casual.
I played no MF build and I made around the same roughly, probably even more. In my case it's the Chaos recipe, trading and lucky drops. I play builds around based on Uniques so I literally don't spend ANYTHING until I get that key item, to my surprise it is quite easy to save up by doing so. After that, all it took for me to get exalts was a big lucky drop. For every league I've played this has been the case, could be completely different for other people though.
Well I'm doing Dominus or Piety mostly and I already have 4 Midnight-Sets completed and still a few fragments left to turn into midnights (I just do Lunaris 1 for Fragments and use the leftovers in the map-device). That is also a good way to get some chaos, since the midnights sell and the corrupted bosses also drop a good amount of yellow stuff (well back when it was City of Sarn I dropped 3 Shiverstings from Rima at once... not really what you are hoping for).
Through trading really good drops or even mediocre drops in a quantity.

POE.XYZ has made trading crazy easy as well.

I was looking for a new bow yesterday, went to poe.xyz. Searched for a 4 link bow and listed it by highest DPS. Picked the best bow that had the owner online. Contacted them in game and spent my 2c.

Took less than 5 minutes.

The reason this might be relevant is the fact that they showed me the new 6 link chest piece they had, and was currently playing the enchant game with it.

After saying congrats on the find, I was told it was no big deal, and that the six link was worth maybe 3 ex....lol

To me that's a lot.

Traders are making mad bank with xyz in Beyond League anyways, I imagine it is the same in other leagues.

Last edited by Spodean on Aug 29, 2014, 9:32:41 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Chaos recipe.

Oh please.... I have stash tabs dedicated to chaos recipe, 1 tab for every piece of gear and
guess what ? Every tab is full except jewelry and belts. I am forced to use alchemy orbs sometimes for jewelry but thats not so profitable, unless I get lucky and get a nice ring or ammy which can be sold for a few chaos orbs.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Aug 29, 2014, 9:28:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info