Peeps 1.2 Beyond Summoner

Ive made a few summoner in the past, all witches and this time I decided I wanted a Templar and maybe get some life and block from there. I ended up not really doing that, so Witch can do this build in 3 less points. Running around with a swarm minions with your pants off is worth 3 points imo.

Looking at the tree it seems to me that hybrid HP/ES could be really strong. So far it seems to be true.

I'm a standard summoner. Using all of my available summons.

Zombies in a +2 minion helm with melee physical, minion life and melee splach linked

SRS in a +2 fire +1 all gems 1h scepter with inc duration and Multi Strike.

Skellie totem in boots with spell totem and faster casting. (Still low on gems so Ill fill that later)

Spectre in a 4L chest with minion life and spell echo. I like Flame Sents or Evang's. The echo is nice with them. Just make sure you destroy other corpses when trying to summon or you will also summon a second monster

In gloves I run clarity and Discipline and reduced mana. Again there is room for another gem.

Utility skills are flesh offering, convocation & desecrate.

I also use conversion trap on occasion if a beyond rare come at a bad time.

Standard attack is skellie totem, desectrate, flesh offering then spam SRS. Use convocation as needed.

I'm in very affordable gear, cost me under 20c.

I'm lvl 68 and have already killed dominus in merci. Now doing low lvl maps with ease.

I have just under 6.8k es/hp combined already. (2600 hp & 4200 es)

Max resists, 40% block in a 24% block shield. Which Ill change later

I have all the minon nodes but the large damage wheel, which I'm going to be getting next few levels.

My gear (half found half bought)
Spoiler

My passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFWwbpBx4I9A18DY0QlxFQEZYVUBZvGmwbJRzcHU8fAiL0JKonYSepKpgsnDW5NsU26TdHOlhEBEVHSVFLrkyzTblPfVFgVcZXyVxrXypqQ2usa9tsC20ZfRh-WX7if8aAVoPbhEiFYIhAkDOTJ5Uuna6mrKcIpyuqxKyYtAy_l8BUw23JPcy82CTZC9lb2t3esN-K42rnC-kC6rrr5OyK8NXyHvO-99f6gPrS

My passives at lvl 90ish
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVs3R2usRUfzvgbpJ2HesOcLna7jajbpJKoWbxpsfuL60lFgT32AVqcI-oAqmNkLFVDa3cNtXGuESPfXm6GPRqyYg9tVxjpYBAdfKuvkTLNr230Y7IptGRFQNbmnK2pDwFQI9CL08h6_l8k9HNwNjWwLtAyTJ1fJDXzqun_GflknqRGWSVHw1ZUuBx5NuRCXRATMvKrEhWBJsdfP-TfviGqsWpGofdP7gsco-gZJE2zfvoXFQksrDfnoQYe3Pv4K2L01kpAziECmrNlb6QJLrhsl34qplQ==

Im not much of a build writer, so feel to ask questions in thread.
Peep
Last edited by cantilever on Aug 28, 2014, 3:52:17 PM
Congrats! Summoners are amazing & Fun.

That being said, please consider the following:

Zombie setup I think is a mistake not to include Multistrike even in a 4-Link Helm. I could be wrong and would have to check a couple other threads for numbers, but I believe Multistrike is better than Melee Physical Damage. (Melee Splash would be optimal to replace for bosses, but I assume you want the splash for Trash/Clear speed?). But overall not terrible, just something to consider.

SRS-Becomes much less worthwhile without Spell Echo. Limiting this ability to a 3-link is quite limiting, but if you choose to do so I would go SRS >> Spell Echo >> Multistrike.

Just a few thoughts and quite possibly my own personal preferences. As long as you're still progressing and having fun though, that's what matters. Keep at it.
"
Grownupfun wrote:
Congrats! Summoners are amazing & Fun.

That being said, please consider the following:

Zombie setup I think is a mistake not to include Multistrike even in a 4-Link Helm. I could be wrong and would have to check a couple other threads for numbers, but I believe Multistrike is better than Melee Physical Damage. (Melee Splash would be optimal to replace for bosses, but I assume you want the splash for Trash/Clear speed?). But overall not terrible, just something to consider.

SRS-Becomes much less worthwhile without Spell Echo. Limiting this ability to a 3-link is quite limiting, but if you choose to do so I would go SRS >> Spell Echo >> Multistrike.

Just a few thoughts and quite possibly my own personal preferences. As long as you're still progressing and having fun though, that's what matters. Keep at it.

Thanks for the response. I currently don't have all the best gems for the build. Ive had to make due with what I find. I probably will use multi strike on zombies when I get one. I take splash out for bosses and used added fire instead.

Ive been on the fence of the 3l SRS. They do great damage, but its almost overkill at the moment. I also have an empower I found and am leveling. Using that could get me +5 SRS

Its still not all set in stone nor optimized due to being early in league and having limited resources still.
Peep
Aah,

Another summoner.
I run hybrid setup as well but with armor

And experimenting with zombies.

Far from optimal but can do dominus without problems.
Zombies have 12k life atm
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Aah,

Another summoner.
I run hybrid setup as well but with armor

And experimenting with zombies.

Far from optimal but can do dominus without problems.
Zombies have 12k life atm

I cant use that mace, it's too rippy for HC. Ive used it in past in non HC, its pretty sweet

Im lvl 72 and have 7.7k ehp now
Peep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info