D3 Devs listening to the community

D3 has some sort of solo/selffound league/ladder now.

Now it's your turn!
Last edited by DasName on Aug 28, 2014, 9:11:19 AM
This should not be in our Off Topic it should be in the D3 forums off Topic...

...btw, forsaken masters was the self found expansion so go troll somewhere else...

...im out.
"
D3 forums off Topic.

LOL

Where exactly is that forum located? xD
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
D3 forums off Topic.

LOL

Where exactly is that forum located? xD

I dunno, ask someone who plays that game, they should know.
"

I dunno, ask someone who plays that game, they should know.

You're the one who told the OP to go there, shouldn't you know where something is before telling someone to go there?
Dunno why, but this post set off my nitpick senses
"
arpgfan wrote:
You're the one who told the OP to go there, shouldn't you know where something is before telling someone to go there?
From a purely logical standpoint (and without going into whether DirkAustin is correct in saying the OP should go to the D3 forums): No, not necessarily. If I see someone who's had their arm ripped off I don't need to know where the nearest hospital is to have a good idea they should go there. It'd be helpful if I could tell them where it is, but my belief they should go there in no way requires I know that (and of course, they're free to disagree with my assessment that they should go to hospital).

The belief that someone should go to a particular place does not in any way require knowledge of exactly where that place is, only that the place in question is appropriate for that person.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Aug 28, 2014, 7:13:51 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:
From a purely logical standpoint (and without going into whether DirkAustin is correct in saying the OP should go to the D3 forums): No, not necessarily. If I see someone who's had their arm ripped off I don't need to know where the nearest hospital is to have a good idea they should go there. It'd be helpful if I could tell them where it is, but my belief they should go there in no way requires I know that (and of course, they're free to disagree with my assessment that they should go to hospital).

The belief that someone should go to a particular place does not in any way require knowledge of exactly where that place is, only that the place in question is appropriate for that person.

Maybe I should have said he should know that said place even exists?

Just for the record I do believe GGG listens to their community, and I also believe Blizzard listens too much.
Have you ever said to someone: go to hell?

If so, do you know where is it located? :P
"The harder the game, the better."
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:

Pretty much what I said, except the longer and more polite version. Thanks Mark :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I bitch and moan with the best of them. I can't even describe how pissed I get each time a patch comes out and wrecks whatever build I was having fun playing. But I'm glad GGG doesn't always listen to suggestions because who the fuck do we think we are? At the end of the day, most of us complainers lack both the tools and the knowledge to even have the slightest idea what is best for EVERYONE playing this game. We only know what is fun or frustrating for ourselves and possibly our friends. We don't see the big picture.

Both sotv and fm have been a disappointment to me. But I continue to play. Can you guess why? No matter how upset I am with POE, I still cannot find a game I would rather be playing. So you could say that Poe is the best game out there for me. And when I come to realize that, it puts into perspective just how little I actually know about balancing a game.

I'm mad and still play. If I found a better game, I would play it. But I gave up thinking I know what's best for poe a long time ago. Maybe others should give it a try. Just my 2 cents.

Sincerely,
An avid complainer
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info