Please remove Hideout Monster level

I play a summoner and i've got a gripe with how the hideouts are currnetly implemented:

to stage the baseline:
Spectres are reduced to the level of any given zone, whenever they enter one.
Once they leave however their level is not increased.

Now my hideout has been lvl 20 and is now 40, reducing whatever spectres I run with to a level at which they are useless in maps, if i try to run maps with the quantity bonus from zana.

This is actually a continuation of an older issue: the Eternal laboratory is zone lvl 66, meaning if i find really good spectres somewher ein a lvl 72 map, there is no point in taking them, over what i could find in a 66 map.

in effect doing maps, i will never be able to maintain lvl 67+ minions, as they get delevelled every time i move from map to map.

and at this moment i cannot even maintain lvl 41+ minions if i use my hideout.

So GGG please permit spectres to be utilized fully and remove the zone level from hdeouts and the laboratory.
Easiest way would be to turn them into "city" zones, where minions simply don't show.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Bahriel wrote:
Spectres are reduced to the level of any given zone, whenever they enter one.
Once they leave however their level is not increased.
Incorrect. A spectre's level in a given zone is either it's original level (the level of the monster it was summoned from) or the monster level of the current zone, whichever is lower.

If you raise a level 70 spectre in a map, it will be level 70 in that map. If you then take it to a level 3 area, it will be level 3 in that area. If you take it from there to a level 72 map, it will be level 70 again.
oh, was this a change at some point, i missed?

they just seem much weaker, but maybe that's just me looking at phantoms (hue hue)

in that case, chang enothing, proceed, nothing to see here ;)

also thanks for the swift reply, much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info