Stupid placement of devourers

just a rant that many people may agree with...

devourers are really badly designed, nothing but cockblocks...

weavers nest, merciless... devoureres in a small area? really? nice job GGG.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
What's the problem with them? They are easy killed.
QQ

Go play candy crush.

But yeah, they're annoying.
I agree that they're annoying.
But please elaborate or your thread is not credible.
Another quality ZAP! post.
I love devourers, especially when they explode into massive gore :D

Also their sounds are awesome :)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
I disagree if anything their placement is better after 1.2.0, they used to be scattered everywhere now I see them ambushing chests, rocks, masters. (just had a huge scare approaching catarina when a rare pack said SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKER just as I was going to talk to her)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 28, 2014, 8:56:14 PM
"devourers no longer spawn in large packs outside of maps" in new patch

No fun allowed. Hope they will still do these ambushes in maps.

EDIT: I actually think this was for the best, some characters were having a lot of trouble. I shall meet you in maps, devourers of my dreams!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 28, 2014, 9:20:45 PM
To elaborate... basically... they spawn in clusters, prepatch, and it desyncs you plenty... :/

and they hit rather hard. xD
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Ok, finished last 30 mins tidal farming due to patch and I can write decently now.

Devourers are a poor uncomprehended creatures, all they want is a hug, just look at them, they have big arms to hug you better and big mouths to kiss you better, they are creatures of love and people hate them without need.
Reminds me of the fact that many shark attacks are not real attacks but just shark feeling up the victim: as it has no arms its only way to check the texture of something new is through a gentle bite, ofc there's no such thing as a gentle bite when you have teeth like that, even a bitE with little jaw strength applied will cause great damage to the bitten, but it was not the shark's intention to kill the bitten, just curiosity.

Remember this next time Devourers try to "kill" you. They cant help they have Hulkean strength and a bad case of furballs. Even giants know love, accept it, embrace it, and as you see those magical three words in white know they truly mean you are wanted by a creature with simple needs, no hidden intentions or anything, truly the purest kind of love!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 29, 2014, 9:52:43 PM
My arrows love to hug the devourers too. After their hugs, the devourers always lay on the ground in peace, feeling satisfied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info