problems installing game

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/29p3nf6.jpg[/IMG]

Keep getting this message never had any problems installing game before but now it won't let me. Don't know what to do
ign hoserrrr
same file every time you launch the patcher?
"
Drakier wrote:
same file every time you launch the patcher?

That was this last time it's always a sound file though

e Going to try and do another install right now
ign hoserrrr
Last edited by hoser2006 on Aug 27, 2014, 10:07:02 PM
well, it's important to know if it's always the same file or a different file. The type is actually not that important. It's likely always a sound file because that's the section of data it's having problems with. I doubt it's a sounds issue specifically.
"
Drakier wrote:
well, it's important to know if it's always the same file or a different file. The type is actually not that important. It's likely always a sound file because that's the section of data it's having problems with. I doubt it's a sounds issue specifically.

Got audio/sound efftects/ambient/1_1_8_the_prisoners_gate.o gg this time has wrong hash
ign hoserrrr
Can you try connecting to a VPN and then try patching to see if it makes a difference? You can find instructions on setting up and using a free VPN in the Consolidated Technical sticky post.
"
Drakier wrote:
Can you try connecting to a VPN and then try patching to see if it makes a difference? You can find instructions on setting up and using a free VPN in the Consolidated Technical sticky post.

ok im trying this will let u know if works thanks for ur help so far
ign hoserrrr
This didn't work for me either :(
ign hoserrrr
You should run a disk check and make sure your drive isn't corrupting files or having issues with that.

Wrong hash errors means that the file was corrupted somehow during transit... either your network is messing with the re-assembling of the packets, or your antivirus/hdd are corrupting them on disk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info