Forgotten Masters Feedback

Hey Folks! I just had a couple small things I thought needed tweaking or small quality of life things I wish had made it into the expansion, so i thought i would list them real quick.

1. Master's quests at high levels
totally not worth it, dangerous as hell and the exp should be a little higher if I am putting myself at such risk. Also, some balancing still needs to be done. I do 13k dps and could not kill the Weapons master in the allotted time in a 73 map. That seems unfair, granted I am a caster so i do some dancing, but I was still hitting him more than half the time. He just healed when I though I had him and was way too tough in my opinion. Also, the timed cartographers quest I don't even try anymore. I always get freezing ground and a stupidly large complex map with no fragment thingys in sight. Its a waste of my time to even try.

2. Daily quests
Why are these always on Cruel? Wouldn't I get more exp for Merciless? I don't get why you can't choose the level or something.

3. Crafting Tables
Are awesome! However, some of the prices seem out of whack. 70 jeweler's to 5s an item? No thank you. I don't' even know what it wants to 6s an item, i haven't gotten him to level 6 yet. Also, couldn't we making 5/6 linking a bit cheaper? I am tired of people saying 6L is a luxury, its a damn necessity if you want to do any sort of endgame. I have one and I still can't kill Atzi.

4. Same old problems
The expansion has been a huge improvement in a lot of ways, but desync remains my number one cause of death and I still have yet to find any good uniques. I guess the drop thing will never be addressed and I am just cursed with bad luck, but at this point i just want to forge my 1000 redbeaks into a decent unique or something. I guess what I am trying to say is that it might be time to fix some old problems before working on new content.

Well thats my rant. Great job on the expansion though GGG! Keep up the good work.
IGN: FemmeFatality
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
hi!

i was just doing the daily for zana, mission was complete but i didn't speak to her so i could collect all the items. went to my stash and when i was on my way back to the mission map i realized the instance was already closed and the mission was lost. this is to short for my taste. could you please change instance reset time to 30 minutes like normal maps have?
"
Well thats my rant. Great job on the expansion though GGG! Keep up the good work.
Last edited by gefrast on Aug 27, 2014, 2:12:00 PM
"
MrCardholder wrote:
Hey Folks! I just had a couple small things I thought needed tweaking or small quality of life things I wish had made it into the expansion, so i thought i would list them real quick.

1. Master's quests at high levels
Spoiler
totally not worth it, dangerous as hell and the exp should be a little higher if I am putting myself at such risk. Also, some balancing still needs to be done. I do 13k dps and could not kill the Weapons master in the allotted time in a 73 map. That seems unfair, granted I am a caster so i do some dancing, but I was still hitting him more than half the time. He just healed when I though I had him and was way too tough in my opinion. Also, the timed cartographers quest I don't even try anymore. I always get freezing ground and a stupidly large complex map with no fragment thingys in sight. Its a waste of my time to even try.

2. Daily quests
Spoiler
Why are these always on Cruel? Wouldn't I get more exp for Merciless? I don't get why you can't choose the level or something.

3. Crafting Tables
Spoiler
Are awesome! However, some of the prices seem out of whack. 70 jeweler's to 5s an item? No thank you. I don't' even know what it wants to 6s an item, i haven't gotten him to level 6 yet. Also, couldn't we making 5/6 linking a bit cheaper?
I am tired of people saying 6L is a luxury, its a damn necessity if you want to do any sort of endgame. I have one and I still can't kill Atzi.

4. Same old problems
The expansion has been a huge improvement in a lot of ways, but desync remains my number one cause of death and I still have yet to find any good uniques.
Spoiler
I guess the drop thing will never be addressed and I am just cursed with bad luck, but at this point i just want to forge my 1000 redbeaks into a decent unique or something. I guess what I am trying to say is that it might be time to fix some old problems before working on new content.

Your #1 and #2 contradicts with each other.

You're QQing that you can't do High-Level master quests yet you're asking why Dailies are at Cruel...
(btw, daily quest scale with master's level, not with yours, so be prepared for the dailies @ merciless areas)

#3: 6L IS a luxury, because there are builds which can fight Atziri with 4L and 5L.
And again, you're just making fun of yourself by saying that you already have 6L and still can't kill Atziri. Logic...
So maybe the problem is not in a 6L but in the player himself?

#4: What exactly are you doing "to find good uniques"? Define "good unique" also.
If you're just playing the game as it is - don't expect to drop Shavronne's Wrappings or map-only unique.
Not to mention that IIR helps in the uniq.finding task.

All in all: another player's rant, who wants everything, instantly and (if possible) 1-hit-kill button. Nothing really new here.

P.S. I don't have (and don't really need) 6L yet and i get a lot more fun and joy from this game than you. Magic?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Aug 28, 2014, 9:50:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info