No endgame

After killing dominus un merc i rly dont see a reason to keep grinding for gear, pvp has no goal here- no territory wars of any kind, and getting better gear just to be able to finish higher rare maps to get better gear seems stupid.

It was fun until dominus, but last boss is killed,what is the point of getting stronger after that?
#Poe_fix lf players to play with, do maps together and so on
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3148918
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Being able to run all of the maps and the Atziri zones without dying. Being able to run all the new master content. If you can't do that, you haven't really finished the game (Dominus at the end of a3m is not the last boss).

After that, I'd say that's end of the game for me. Some people want to level to 100 but I think that's for masochists (or people who want to keep building their skill tree for more build options).
Last edited by simballine on Aug 27, 2014, 10:11:03 AM
40 man raids and battlegrounds are coming soon.

t. Xav
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This isn't an MMO. So no, there are no territory wars. Since dominus is the end of the standard game, this makes mapping and atziri the endgame. You know, higher lvl zones after the main quest line.
As long as "end-game" access will rely on RNG it won't work. Don't say that boxes and Zana changed anything. Encountered only 2 carto boxes since 1.2 in maps. Destroyed my whole chaos sttock each time to end up with poor roll and no maps.

Only have been able to do maybe 1/4 of zana maps because of insane mods like timed map with double reflect + curses or jungle valley fracture. Clearly they haven't been tested at all.

Nothing changed for me, still struggling to play on 70-72 maps. My map RNG is so bad that as usual it's reach lvl 80ish, reroll.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Teritory wars? You must be confused (mostly not your fault), this is supposed to be an ARPG.

There's Atziri. And challenges. And grinding for gear / levels / masters. Rerolling too.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 27, 2014, 6:22:37 PM
"
smfc84 wrote:
and getting better gear just to be able to finish higher rare maps to get better gear seems stupid.

The very definition of ARPG's is stupid? Mhm, I'll pretend that I didnt read that...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info