Zana Daily Quest Issue

so I tried to do the Zana daily quest, and she opens up a single portal from within the hideout. I go thru it and its like this dilapidated variation of the eternal lab.

Zana activates the device and it is Acton's Nightmare. Having never played this unique map before I was surprised/excited.

So I beat the map (enjoyed it), and with my inventory full I head back to the hideout.

But then I discovered I have no way to get back to that alternate lab, the portal Zana made was now gone, and I never got credit for the quest, and I left behind a literal crapton of rares.

So Im a bit flustered at this, as I assume what I was supposed to do was create a second portal after returning to the alternate lab, however out of pure habit I did not because I never do when using the regular eternal lab since it has a waypoint.

So in conclusion although technically one can argue that it is not a bug, it is definitely poor design.

Possible solutions:

1. Zanas portal in the hideout should remain open (until that instance times out, or a new zana quest is started)
2. add a waypoint to this alternate eternal lab
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wow ok, so today I tried Zana's daily quest again and come to find out it will not even let me put up my own portal in the crumbled lab.

I find it really inconsistent with the rest of the game design that the Zana daily quest seem to limit you to a single trip, even though there are 6 portals into the map itself (was playing solo), It wont let me return to the crubled lab to get the rest of the loot that dropped in that map...
Today I had the same issue and that freaked me out. Possibly I lost Kaom's Heart, Voltaxic or some other shit that could make me rich!
I had the same problem (with non unique map though, but still no xp for Zana).
Never felt so frustrated.

At best, the portal to hideout should stay opened until mission is validated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info