What should I do with my build? [Newb]

Hey everyone,

Im new to PoE and followed a streamer's build, but then I saw someone told him it was wrong. Not sure what was wrong with it but ok.

At the moment I'm level 27 and I want a decent build to be able to do work in Merciless and beyond.

My build is looking like this at the moment.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL3uMIQI08qlzOQ4hVdw9wQRVtZ7NduenMPe-FCAB5zboOlLfvw==

What would you guys advise me to do with this build?

Thanks for reading and helping me!
Last edited by Enelix on Feb 4, 2013, 12:58:05 PM
What weapons are you using? I would grab the rest of the life nodes you started, smashing blows, and head south then east to pick up more life nodes and the diamond skin over there.

Also, pick up the Endurance charges nodes. Resolute Technique is a must IMO as well.
Last edited by FoldingZebra on Feb 4, 2013, 1:53:40 PM
Using a 2 handed mace for the most part.
I'd go west and pick up RT, north a bit to get bonesmasher + the nearby life nodes. South than east to grab US, the big cluster of life nodes and the Endurance nodes + diamond skin nearby. You want to grab all the endurance nodes you can. After you get those main keystones, grab mace damage and the like. Don't grab any nodes that deal with crit, because with RT you can't crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info