My Incinerate + Flame-Totem build v1.2

Hey guys, I want to present my Incinerate-build and I hope you write some comments and/or tips and we can discuss a little bit ;)

At first, sorry for my bad english -.- :D

generally facts:

> I'am lv 81 and run maps until lv 75 (dont run higher lv maps yet).

> incinerate-dps: 2,8k
(max dps with incinerate stack and shock --> 2800 * 3 * 1,5 = 12,6k (hope this is right))

> 3,1k life and 1,3k mana

> 10,8k ev = 48%

> dodge chance = 40%
spell dodge = 46%

> block = 28%

> res = 55/70/65/-30

> movement speed = 38%

skill tree:

used equipment:

Spoiler

skill gems:

you can see my used gems in my equipment, only in my:
mace must --> flame totem + GMP + blind
boots must --> vaal haste + portal + faster casting + inc. duration

strategy:

I use the flame totem primarily to blind the enemies. with GMP I have a higher chance to blind enemies in the same time, because more projectiles = more hits = more chance to blind. the nice mace give me +2 lv to fire gems --> the totem gets more dmg. before blind, I played much more offensive with LMP and fire penetration for much more dmg, but i think blind was a very good defensive gem with flame totem, because flame totem attacks very quick. also i play a pure ev build with dodge and a little bit block, so defense is more important for endgame I think. I use incinerate in a 5l, 6l would be better, but its too expensive... added cold dmg give me a boost of 600 dmg and because its 20q I have a 10% to freeze. the freeze duration was very short, but with my hight cast speed (0,11) incinerate freezes like a mashine gun :D. I want to replace it with 20q lightning dmg, but to change the colors was to expensive... the other supports are logical I think. as you can see I use 4 auras (Grace, Haste, Tempest shield, clarity) and arctic armour. I'am not shure about herald of ice... you think I should change it with tempest shield for more dmg? last but not least I use once a lightning warp for normal "faster walking" and a second together with CWDT for jumping around when I get a little bit dmg. The best point is, that I dont lose the stacks from incinerate. so it is very difficult to attack me permanently for a long time.

ok, I think thats the end :D

thx for reading and spending some time and ideas ;)
if you want some videos, post it...
Last edited by Extraktor on Aug 27, 2014, 2:43:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info