Project : sustaining solo high level maps on standard

With the additional of Zana and Cartobox in Standard in theory you should be able to sustain high level maps.

Pool Map

100 Chaos

My Strategy

I will use the 'Onslaught' mod from Zana hence on all maps +40 Quantity.

I will sell all maps above and below level 76

I will alt roll Cartobox with (additional level or items)

Please provide any advise if I am missing anything to start this little project.

Won't be starting this until tomorrow :).. Thanks in advance !!

Just one question people is there any point in alc and chaosing Cartobox ?

I shall update this every week and separate the currency gained from these 18 level 76 maps.

Result
Spoiler

I am not going to put everything but the important stuff like high level maps and good rares and uniques. In the end I spent closer to 12 ex.

I roughly made around 2 ex in loose currency and I also had 140% IIR and wasn't concern with dying ( as long as I cleared the map )

Level 74

Level 75

Level 76

Level 77

Level 78

Stuff that might sell for good currency

Conclusion
Spoiler

I think it is possible to sustain maps as long as you sell your items but its a pain in the back side finding a buyer hence its not something you can do day in day out. You might spend one week farming maps the other week trying to sell your gear to finance your mapping.

I think it would be really hard without MF too esp the only reason why I made a profit
was because of the voidbringer that I got.

You will so need to be careful with rolling your Carto Strong box because they are not
as frequent as one thinks.

All in all it was a fun experience. If you have any advise or anything you want to talk about leave it underneath

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 30, 2014, 6:25:15 AM
reserved
I've already done it in invasion, with no boxes and zana, you will very easily sustain it
Zana Onslaught mod is OP, it shines the most with packsize/magic monsters maps. I don't agree with selling 77s (you have much higher chance to get 78, which are almost twice as valuable as 77s), but it's your choice.

I've seen few carto boxes so far in standard, looks like +chest level is capped to 1 (not sure about additional item range). I'd just alt for additional items I think (or try to chaos for additional items + mirrored).
updated.
At some point the number of items in a cart box by default was dropped to 0-1 maybe 0-2 but I opened about a dozen empty ones while farming shards in city of sarn in ambush.

+items is almost a must.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info