Chickens are the highlight of 1.2

But for real guys, awesome work with everything.

I like how the gulls are grouped together now, and seem like they are riding air currents once in the air. Much more realistic. So many other little details like the additional objects for tilesets, and iteration of existing ones. I can't wait to get all my masters to level 8 so I can see what I can decorate my Barbie Doll Hou... I mean my hideout with.

I continue to be pleasantly surprised by the evolution of this game over time. Having been a contributor/player from closed beta, I feel like the game has been growing with me, each iteration providing a little more, encouraging me to continue to play (and contribute). With the addition of hideouts, Wraeclast is literally becoming my second home. Kudos to all!

p.s. I'm still hoping you can throw out a simple set of footprints for me to purchase. No glow effects, no particles. Just a little mtx that leaves footprint decals all over the place. Thx!

p.p.s. Oh. And you'll surely make a killing on mini-Gneiss pets... Just sayin.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Aug 26, 2014, 12:52:18 PM
Oh yeah, the addition of the abandoned/derelict houses/buildings really adds to the atmosphere of the environments and creates focal points in the tilesets so it no longer feels like we are simply walking re-skinned plains over and over.

I like the treatment of ingress/egress and elevation change through the fort ruins.
Agree with all of those.

I would like to have the chickens available as decoration in my Hideout.
Hi

Agree, keep up the changing of the environment of wraeclast via ruined buildings and such, perhaps some cellar door openings to extra areas within these ruins, could be added later?

And how about a Cock for a pet to run with the chickens?, there are so many different types of rooster out there beyond the stereotypical rooster( what did you think I was typing about?:)

I opt for the V shaped rooster head for the pet design.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Aug 26, 2014, 2:42:43 PM
I was commenting on guild chat last night about how Colossal Bonestalkers hit like a truck/train/fridge/etc. and then I noticed those bastards wield a 2h Kari Maul single-handed. Nice touch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info