Can You Rate My RF Build?

Well i got a few questions.

Why do you take Inner force? Buff applies also to the RF's dmg. So you might gain a few more regen and res but dont think it's worth the passives.

Why do you take Champion of the cause along with Sovereignty? What auras do you intend to run? Do you think the buff to auras effect is worth 5 passives?

You can at least consider droping inner force for other more usefull passives. I personaly prefer the iron reflexes + cyclone + grace over the unwavering + determination.
Other than that it's a common RF path.

Yeah, Inner Force is NOT a good choice because it will make you hurt even more from RF. The 3 life regen nodes next to Shaper are unnecessary, along with Unwavering Stance. The higher your life, the less likely you are to be stunned, plus I assume you'll be using Cyclone for Life Gained on Hit, and you can't be stunned when Cycloning. Champion of the Cause and Sovereignty are not really ideal either.

What kind of chest will you be using? Kaom's Heart? Carcass Jack? With Kaom's Heart you can ignore Iron Reflexes, but it's a really good idea to grab it with most other builds.

If you go over to Iron Reflexes, this is the basic build I would use:

Sure, you can save some points by avoiding Acceleration and Leather and Steel, but they're both such good nodes, the latter especially since movement speed generally sucks for this build (which is why I wear Devoto's Devotion).

Some players also like to grab Whispers of Doom so they can cast two curses, but it's really not necessary.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info