Kripp is streaming

Last edited by Nazrak123 on Aug 23, 2014, 11:40:52 PM
No... go away.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
No... go away.

this
Kripp had to stop playing when DDOSers kept targetting games he played.
and he should stay gone until they're done.
What a spectacularly poor attitude. Kripp has done more good for this game than just about anyone else posting in this forum, myself included. Sure, it's his job, but his name is in the credits of PoE under 'special thanks.'

Is yours?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
this is how kripp dance to hes haters

He's playing heartstone. Not sure why this makes it to a PoE forum. While I'm sure its a great game and all really has no bearing here.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
He's playing heartstone. Not sure why this makes it to a PoE forum. While I'm sure its a great game and all really has no bearing here.

Then this can go off-topic? Excellent. I thought it had to do with other things.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I feel exactly like them. [Removed by Support]. True he maybe help made the game more "known" But his negative attitude is so irritating. Granted the guy have some pretty cool insight on the game. I respect what he has done for the game. He speak his own mind about GGG or other games he played. But people have to stop bringing this guy up every time he plays poe.. They worshiped a guy that is no different than me and you. From the looks of it.. he doesn't care what anyone think and that admirable he does what he enjoy.

In my opinion i can careless but i can understand the people that don't like him or hear about him to much.. hes a casual. He is enjoying his life.. we should do the same. The most annoying thing are his fans...

EDIT: I am very confuse by dan_GGG editing my comment. I said i am a HUGE FAN of kripp. Like i listed above.. this guy is only human.
IGN NonnieIshFuzzy

feel free to pm if you want to trade :)
Last edited by NonnieIshFuzzy on Aug 24, 2014, 1:54:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info