[1.2.0] Nito's life based Sword crit Cleaver 58k AoE dps! (in progress)

Hey everyone i wanted to show off my Crit sword phys cleave shadow.

Here's my tree thus far

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAhEDJwQHBiAGog5ID6sPxBBYEZYUjhUgFr8XPhfcHwIhsCP2JpUppSoLKk0qjSzpLR8ulDB8MjQ09zY9Ntg4ljpYO3xE0kkbSn1Ms02STipRTFHZUzVVS1XGVvpYdVuvXfJgc2HiYqxnoGyMcFJw1XSgd9d9W38rf8aA4YPbh2WHdonTjDaNfZUgl3CXhZu1naqio6LZo-emf6c0rEesmK-3sJKw2LGztNS1SLcXuMrAdsCcwfPDOspK1FLdDeJe44TsVe1B8Wzz6vzF_5M=

Edit: optimized the pathing a bit, i dropped the 4 travel nodes that went past EB, and opted for the 3 travel nodes closer to the witch start, and used the one point to spare to grab the health node next to blood drinker.

with my current setup i have 58k dps, over 3k hp and 53% block

my Stats:

Offenses

Spoiler

Defenses

Spoiler

Now, for my gear, i use a BoR ( i personally prefer the legacy version, but a new one is fine, you only lose out on around 200 hp and obviously the gem levels by opting for the new one), an non legacy Aegis aurora, a pair of Maligaro's gloves ( again legacy, but new ones are just as fine) Meginord's Belt, and some okay rares

Spoiler

Videos

Spoiler
Proof of Concept Potato quality 67 map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rRMX1yd2k&list=UUF0J-fH5lDLmQdYaqsERrzQ

The chest, obviously doesn't matter with BoR so i have it just for leveling gems. my boots hold my whirling blades + faster attacks, my portal gem and a conc effect i happen to be leveling. As for my sword, it's pretty up there, with 409 pdps, though a sword of that caliber is not required, for those on a budget. just look for high physical damage, and prioritize attack speed, after raw damage.

my Links are as shown in my gear, cleave does in the BoR, with multistrike, added fire, conc effect. we do not use Blood Magic as i can sustain on mana via Mind Drinker, or 2% mana leech on gear if you can manage it. the only source of elemental damage i have is Hatred, and Added fire, along with a little bit of fire damage on one ring. my Auras are just Hatred, and grace in a 3l, though i may drop grace for determination to see which gives me more armour.

Defensively we have a level 1 cwdt setup with Enduring cry and Enfeeble. and a level Immortal call in my Aegis with Increased duration that i can manually cast when i'm in trouble. i may drop this in favor of a high level cwdt IC in the shield instead, but it's been working out so far.

some things to bear in mind, you could, potentially opt out of the BoR, and instead go for a rare chest, or a Belly of the beast, but keep in mine, in order to match my dps, you would need a 6l, which, aside from a Tabula, would be far more expensive. if you happen to be tight on currency, i would recommend, grabbing a new BoR, new maligaro's, an aegis, a meginord's belt, and a decent sword. all of which could easily be bought for roughly for maybe 10ex at most? opting out of the aegis would save you a bit of currency, and you could use a Lioneye's remorse if you prefer more armour and life.

Hope this was helpful, feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the spec or if you have any suggestions on how to better optimize it.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Last edited by Based_Nito on Aug 23, 2014, 6:46:09 AM
reserved
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
updated pathing of the skill tree a bit, grabbing another life node in the process.

Spoiler
bump
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
bump, really like the idea!
I think your life is too low.
Only 100% increase doesn't seem enough for late game.

Personally i would ditch the fire damage and do something tankier like this and grab the life+evasion at ranger starting area

At least ditch the two 3% attack speed you have near the evasion wheel and put them to the sword cluster which give both atk and sword dmg.

Maybe i would go the block route and ditch some of the critical nodes in order to cap block.

Just an opinion. Have fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info