+6Power Charge , Voll's Protector , Blood Magic , ice crit Marauder :O

made a little change skipped the blood magic and went for some armour and life notes for survivabilty, going to use blood magic gem for ice spear

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYVcN0iGezacwFCBQRxiRGS4n7fPdrKpZ88AakFWnhBo47DgpT4V9gpvkIo5k96a2-hpsGYUkqjbp42qdrqcIj0aBSbI4Zk_YJDbFHwIEB0yzUDDbXi0fbRnB8_F2gh6IQvIdwcV_xhGWnaP8qw5I44RjQ8BRcNVwUl3yQsPfhAL-jDY62E3YjHbQ0M9lVcaePIFvBLPwH6IAFVCeoa-bJ6labSQ8p1xJUVVLJpU9_Hy4KS5mnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPPq

lvl 59HC , 2k life , 2,6k armor , +80%all res in merci

auras:
Reduced mana
+Determination
+Vitality
+Purity

curses:

Warlord's Mark
Temporal Chains
Frostbite
Critical Weakness

ice spear:
Blood Magic+Life Leech+GMP+Ice Spear+(Reduced mana or Elemental Proliferation or Iron Will)

rejuvenation totem:

rejuvenation totem+Increased Area of Effect+Faster casting

life regen 89 and 175 with rejuv totem with that i can spamm ice spear with GMP and keep power charges up easily
now i need to make volls to 5L so i can add and life leetch and maybe added lightning and get static blows

with 6power charges from volls protector probably wont need that mutch crit notes so i can change some to crit multiplier or more survivabilty if needed

Gear:
trying to get 5L out of it :P
rest of the gear is random crap

old post:
ok im a total noob in this so take it easy on me! i wanted to make a max crit chain freez
GMP+ice spear caster with power charges i tryed it on Witch but mana was a big problem and -50% from volls made it very hard so i wanted to try blood magic will this Marauder build work?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYVcN0iGezacwFCBQRxiRFHEOPDpS378ZLift892sqlnzwB
qQVaeEGjjsOClPhX0WQIKb5CKOZPemtvoabBmFJKo26eNqna6nCI9GgUmyOGZP2CQ2xR8CBAdMs1Aw214tH20ZwfPxdoIei
ELyHcHFf8YRlp2j_KsOSOOEY0Py4cBRcNVwUl3yQsPfhAL-jDY=
Last edited by munnijupp on Feb 11, 2013, 1:58:41 AM
No lol, no one replied to this probably because they all see your Marauder getting one-shot by any mob in Merciless.
with all the life from str and life notes i highly doubt someone will one shot this :S
i realy see the problem on how to get life back from casting maybe big life regen + vitality aura? but i think its do hard to lvl up and get good life + liferegen gear
"
munnijupp wrote:
with all the life from str and life notes i highly doubt someone will one shot this :S

So u'll have like what... 6k hp?... that's pretty much 1 hit in merc from some yellow mob... mod dmg is absofuckinglutely retarded....
IGN: Seze
+
Last edited by munnijupp on Feb 8, 2013, 1:25:13 AM
made a little change skipped the blood magic and went for some armour and life notes for survivabilty, going to use blood magic gem for ice spear

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYVcN0iGezacwFCBQRxiRGS4n7fPdrKpZ88AakFWnhBo47DgpT4V9gpvkIo5k96a2-hpsGYUkqjbp42qdrqcIj0aBSbI4Zk_YJDbFHwIEB0yzUDDbXi0fbRnB8_F2gh6IQvIdwcV_xhGWnaP8qw5I44RjQ8BRcNVwUl3yQsPfhAL-jDY62E3YjHbQ0M9lVcaePIFvBLPwH6IAFVCeoa-bJ6labSQ8p1xJUVVLJpU9_Hy4KS5mnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPPq

auras:

Determination 40%
Vitality 40%

curses:

Warlord's Mark
Temporal Chains
Frostbite
Critical Weakness

ice spear:
Blood Magic+Life Leech+GMP+Ice Spear+(Reduced mana or Elemental Proliferation or Iron Will)

rejuvenation totem:

with rejuv totem(lvl6) and vita aura(lvl1) total regen 70 with that i can spamm ice spear with LMP and keep power charges up easily
now i need to make volls to 5L so i can add reduced mana and life leetch and start using GMP

with 6power charges from volls protector probably wont need that mutch crit notes so i can change some to crit multiplier or more survivabilty if needed

Gear:
trying to get 5L out of it :P
rest of the gear is random crap

old post:
ok im a total noob in this so take it easy on me! i wanted to make a max crit chain freez
GMP+ice spear caster with power charges i tryed it on Witch but mana was a big problem and -50% from volls made it very hard so i wanted to try blood magic will this Marauder build work?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYVcN0iGezacwFCBQRxiRFHEOPDpS378ZLift892sqlnzwB
qQVaeEGjjsOClPhX0WQIKb5CKOZPemtvoabBmFJKo26eNqna6nCI9GgUmyOGZP2CQ2xR8CBAdMs1Aw214tH20ZwfPxdoIei
ELyHcHFf8YRlp2j_KsOSOOEY0Py4cBRcNVwUl3yQsPfhAL-jDY=
Last edited by munnijupp on Feb 9, 2013, 2:29:11 AM
No mob will be one shotting you with 6k health let alone 4k health if u have even a little bit of armor in a3 merciless. So i dont think survivability would be an issue.
IGN:Suboxone
lvl 36 and looking good , now i need 5L volls if anyone sells plz add ingame LazyEST
loving the build so far
lvl 59HC , 2k life , 2,6k armor , +80%all res in merci
life regen is so big i dont eaven need life leetch

running 3 auras:
Reduced mana
+Determination
+Vitality
+Purity

curses:

Warlord's Mark
Temporal Chains
Frostbite
Critical Weakness

ice spear:
Blood Magic+Life Leech+GMP+Ice Spear+Reduced mana

rejuvenation totem:

Last edited by munnijupp on Feb 11, 2013, 3:53:29 AM
ice spear mara

this is how i did mine in CB.

plus i used chain on my spear too, that was fun and i made use of ice wall cause ice spear can pass though it in the first form so made for great defense. i also used elem. weakness and had two totems set up for different kinds of mobs. 1 for rare and bosses with flame totem and 1 for just plain mobs with arc totem. later i also used zombies for just a short meat-shield that worked OK with plain mobs but was not really needed just some fluff.

only auras i used were i think grace and Discipline

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info