Need Help on Bow Shadow build: LA Voltaxic, Cherrubim, and Drillneck

Overview:
The Basis behind his build simple an LA build that utilizes Voltaxic to convert lightning dmg to chaos dmg while simultaneously allowing chaos dmg to shock. This thereby makes use of a new chest I had really realy big desire to use, the Cherrubim, which has Life, Chaos dmg, Evasion, and a pretty unique stat of 30% increased life leech rate. In addition to this we have Thunderfists, which benefits this build due to its lightning dmg, atck spd, and shock bonuses, as well as we have drillneck which can allow for some insane increased dmg via pierce.

There are 2 reasons for me picking shadow for this build.
1) I had a full 97 point respec that i wanted to use ( :P )
2) The skill location is perfect this build. It allows you to reach the chaos dmg nodes, the main lightning dmg/shock nodes, the only piercing nodes on the entire tree, and the acrobatics and EB nodes. In addition to this, it has the potential to spec into some of the best crit/bow passives on the tree when approaching higher end game levels (IE 85+)

What I need help on
1) I would really, really, appreciate solid feedback on my passive tree because this is the first thing i would like to consolidate so i finally start playing this character.
2) I really don't know what to do for skills/links. I know its gonna be a an LA 6L, maybe a frezy 5L with some cast on dmg taken enduring cry or something, im not sure, i need advice pls and ty.
3) Anything else this wonderful community can think of, pls and ty once again.

Below is the link to the gear i intend to use as well as the passive tree i have made.

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8DHgYjH0G1SBOepJF-M13yDkgRlpOVGdetMwceSVHw1ZUuj_rQ0N1fu01Sr2f8Rwa0xdvn9vynNGKsnapsjMLsBbUqW0M2efZS7DpCS3jdqDBx1CPWin8rMHxRR42_Iuro1pu1wzqJ4EkTkx_mWOwYiELBxYIe2wv06U-vZ71MLRSwEQ9-r40Z4BLZX92MtYXvUMG0LX2smDpYVcb_k7CSUdmNfSP2TZJwu9kTL28=

Input is appreciated
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited by SId6Niner on Aug 23, 2014, 9:28:01 AM
Bump, help me
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited by SId6Niner on Aug 23, 2014, 9:01:11 AM
Would like to hear some feedback too. Got a char with same gear as u instead of the chest and planning to continue on using my LA, Frenzy.

BTW, I cant acess ur tree. Thanks!
Also, would recomend using the Frenzy on Thunderfist!
Hey there,

Took a quick look at your build and i saw a few things...

1. Most important, YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!! D:D:D:
-Unless you plan on a lowlife build and can manage that i suggest 170% or more

2. You grab EB
-I don't see the point in grabbing it because out of the gear you list
none have es, so unless you have some es gear I suggest not getting it

3. You seem to go a little overboard on the Electric nodes
- I know it's nice to have but IMO, Elemental Damage nodes would be better
than just elec nodes.

I am working on your tree but Im busy, so I'll get around to it tmmrw :).

Oh and for links:

6L: LA-LMP-Chain-LGoH-Wep elemental-Blood magic/Faster attacks

I like blood magic over fast attacks just so you have more mana for auras

Thunderfists:

Frenzy-Lifeleech-Culling strike-faster attacks

Single target dps/boss farming for culling, you could possibly swap out frenzy for Puncture?

Try to 5L/6L cherribums:

Split Arrow-Bloodmagic-Chain-LGoH-addedfire/crit chance or crit dmg-inc projectile dmg

use to clear out ele reflect mobs

will add more tmmrw getting tired :P

Last edited by LethalNarwhal on Aug 29, 2014, 9:09:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info