Haku's mission problem

Hello, I have a bug with master Haku's mission. After i picked up spirit, which i need to return, there coming non-stop stone-falling rain from ceiling. Is there possabilities to complete it if I am CI? Because it seems like bug, but every 1 sec (maximum) stone falling on you, so you can't regenerate energy shield and you are dying. So users of CI will never complete this mission? =(
There are quite a few missions that are really difficult with certain builds. Each mission was designed to piss off one character and give some other character a "neener-neener!" moment. The problem is that we can't choose which missions we get. So you're not going to be able to do every mission that you find. Couple that with the rarity of finding a mission and at least one player is getting pretty pissed off at the design (me).
"
AMalleus wrote:
Hello, I have a bug with master Haku's mission. After i picked up spirit, which i need to return, there coming non-stop stone-falling rain from ceiling. Is there possabilities to complete it if I am CI? Because it seems like bug, but every 1 sec (maximum) stone falling on you, so you can't regenerate energy shield and you are dying. So users of CI will never complete this mission? =(

For the mean time, I'm sure Lightning Warp will loose the Spirit and the Corpse from Haku and Catarina respectively. Not sure about Leap Slam or Shield Charging etc, might able to help ES users if it won't dismiss the tagging from those beings.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
All displacement skills lose the spirit.

Best Class in softcore for doing ALL missions is duelist or skill builds which has a single target skill as a major part of their build, except maps, which has the possibility of anti-melee spam spawn which explodes and makes infinite respawning not too good.

If you do it with CI, I think granite + speed quicksilver + quartz should speed you out of there fast enough before you take too much damage. Or granite + speed quicksilver + quartz + jade. You're not really there to fight anyway, why bring too many combat pots?

Or use Zealot's Oath with some regen like immortal flesh.

Anyway, if you have trouble moving the spirit around, drop it and take a breather. It's not like you have to carry the spirit with you all the time, and the effects only activate if the spirit is on you. Can't regenerate ES? Drop spirit and wait a bit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
Exialis wrote:
All displacement skills lose the spirit.

Best Class in softcore for doing ALL missions is duelist or skill builds which has a single target skill as a major part of their build, except maps, which has the possibility of anti-melee spam spawn which explodes and makes infinite respawning not too good.

If you do it with CI, I think granite + speed quicksilver + quartz should speed you out of there fast enough before you take too much damage. Or granite + speed quicksilver + quartz + jade. You're not really there to fight anyway, why bring too many combat pots?

Or use Zealot's Oath with some regen like immortal flesh.

Anyway, if you have trouble moving the spirit around, drop it and take a breather. It's not like you have to carry the spirit with you all the time, and the effects only activate if the spirit is on you. Can't regenerate ES? Drop spirit and wait a bit.

First of all, stone-falling begins at the time, when i first time got spirit. So, and if i die and drop spirit, stone-falling will continue. And after all i have to go all the way through dungeon among these stones and the way back after taking spirit.
P.S. : died about 13 times until got spirit back. And i found one interesting thing: in some areas of dungeon stone will never fall - that helped me to have a break until full regenerate ES
Last edited by AMalleus on Aug 23, 2014, 7:50:47 AM
Just move close to the wall all the way out. This make u get very very less hits from falling stone. Move close to the wall.
StaticTemplar
I keep running into Haku on my CI witch. Invulnerable elemental damage totems? What was the thinking behind that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info