Split arrow skill effect

Hi guys,

is it possible that you guys can add some sort of effect to split arrow because it looks kinda lame now, spectral trow has a cool effect from the micro shop, also ethereal knives has a nice effect that u can buy in micro shop.

i also would like to see this for split arrow
Last edited by doestilvoort on Aug 22, 2014, 7:09:22 AM
"
doestilvoort wrote:
Hi guys,

is it possible that you guys can add some sort of effect to split arrow because it looks kinda lame now, spectral trow has a cool effect from the micro shop, also ethereal knives has a nice effect that u can buy in micro shop.

i also would like to see this for split arrow

I'd like to see something too, but every effect available would make it look like another skill, like LA or Burning Arrow.
Hi

It is too bad that the weapon mtx don't apply to arrows also as they fly across the screen, some weapon mtx though do have some sort of hit effect(necrotic, verdant, acid) when monsters gets, er hit.

Be cool to see though the arrow itself full of necrotic skulls or verdant effect as it flies across screen.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
We were actually mid way into adding one before the patch release. However a huge bug with trails appeared so it had to get delayed.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Hi

Mucho sad'o Russel:(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I'm curious to see these trails. Doesn't the Barrage attack have some trails?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info