Changing Forsaken Masters

Sorry if this has been asked i didn't see it with the search tool. My question is what happens if you want to change Masters in your hideout? Do they drop back to lvl 1? Do they just go back to the town they are found in? Is there a cool down? I'm getting ready to start a hideout and trying to choose what Masters i want in there. If you respond thanks in advance for your time. Very happy with the expansion so far.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
The reputation they have for that particular level will be gone.

So if Vagan for instance is at level 3.5, he will drop back down to level 3. Won' drop any lower than that.
"

So if Vagan for instance is at level 3.5, he will drop back down to level 3. Won' drop any lower than that.

Thank you for answering. Is there any cool down when you switch. So if I want to use the jeweler to craft a ring, then switch him out for Tora, but then decide I need the jeweler again can I switch back?
Best results as Ranger
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
"

Thank you for answering. Is there any cool down when you switch. So if I want to use the jeweler to craft a ring, then switch him out for Tora, but then decide I need the jeweler again can I switch back?

When you first invite a master to your hideout, you have access to their crafting bench permanently. I just tested it and it currently works like this. If you first invited the jeweller, you'll get his bench. If you switch to Tora, you'll keep the jeweller bench on top of Tora's crafting bench.

To answer your question, no there is no cooldown for switching, just losing all exp on that level.
Last edited by SixtySevenFrogs on Aug 22, 2014, 1:37:35 AM
"

When you first invite a master to your hideout, you have access to their crafting bench permanently. I just tested it and it currently works like this. If you first invited the jeweller, you'll get his bench. If you switch to Tora, you'll keep the jeweller bench on top of Tora's crafting bench.

To answer your question, no there is no cooldown for switching, just losing all exp on that level.

how many crafting benches can you have in your hide-out?
do only first chosen master craft benches stay all along?
so if you switch master twice from tora to other masters,
do your bow and socket brench stay all along or only first chosen one socket do?
"
GodKas wrote:
"

how many crafting benches can you have in your hide-out?
do only first chosen master craft benches stay all along?
so if you switch master twice from tora to other masters,
do your bow and socket brench stay all along or only first chosen one socket do?

All the benches stay.
"
loftydonkey wrote:

All the benches stay.

then must I invite and kick out three non-using masters
only to get all the possible benches in the hideout?
Last edited by GodKas on Aug 22, 2014, 2:33:59 AM
Thanks for the information everyone. It also seems as you level more and more above any given zone, the chances of running into the masters lessens. Could just be RNG at work but from my experiences so far trying to get each of the masters to lvl 3, the higher the level I got during the act, the less I saw them.
Best results as Ranger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info