haku rock falls only happen if you drop the spirit.

as title says, kkthxbye.
Nope.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Wow, I didn't know it is even possible to drop the spirit :) How do you do that?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Wow, I didn't know it is even possible to drop the spirit :) How do you do that?

Well, I dropped it by using lightning warp. Rocks started falling And I went for the spirit anz died. Beginners trap
You will drop the spirit if you try to use a mobility skill. Happened to me with whirling blades as well. Typical 'no cheating' clause. ;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Rocks fall, everyone dies.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info