Rate the changes

From 0 to 10, rate the changes from your initial impression. Explanations are fine if you like.

Beyond League 3/10
Portal's are too hard to see, monsters spawned are lacking variety, monsters spawned have way too much life, life regen etc, making them a torment rather than a pleasure to kill, to me they have the right power but like i say just not fun as take too long, not enough chance to avoid them, happens way too often, absolutely zero risk reward ratio

Rampage n/a
I have not played rampage

Strongboxes in game 10/10
Dont see them too often and when you do and theyre a good one you get excited, i like it

Invading monsters 5/10
It kind of removes immersion but adds challenge - i'm torn on this. Perhaps tone it down

Masters 7/10
Really good concept but having to return to the master once the quest is finished is a pain, also some of the challenges are way too risky meaning they get avoided completely in HC leagues. They need balancing better such that they are more "level" friendly.

Hideouts 10/10
Fluff, but really fun fluff

New skills gems 8/10
Seem cool to me so far

New Skill Tree 9/10
It's better

Revamped Merveil, Brutus and Fairgraves 9/10
Fairgraves, fine, not really much more if at all of a challenge but he aint a real boss anyway. Brutus and Merveil now feel much more like boss fights and they are good fights

Crafting changes 10/10
Really good change, I think its great that when we get those perfect boots that dont have movement speed, we can add some to make them what we need without having to rely on exalts

Overall 7/10
Really let down by Beyond mechanics and its a big let down because its there for 3 months :\. If it were not for this i'd probably give it 9/10. Please GGG, you need to listen and sort this out. It's not as crazy as invasion bosses are, but it's more hassle because invasion bosses were dealable by just refusing to acknowledge them but this makes it virtually impossible, and we are punished severely for playing fast. The chance for portals needs reducing by at least half, you need to add radius of effect to each one so we know when we're in it, you need to bring the regen/haste/insane life totals down by about half, you need to expand the possibilities of what mobs you get, you need to make them rewarding such that because you get them half as often, if you put the time in and drag monsters together in order to purposely get them, you are rewarded much more often for doing so etc. It's really not much fun at the moment to be honest.......
So far, your total score is like 71/90, which comes down to like 7.88888889/10 for the overall score. :P

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 21, 2014, 9:04:16 PM
Sounds like it was a good choice to go with two 3month leagues rather than one 4month.
what i like so far

all the extra HP i have for my life based builds

what i hate so far
the darn UI so fucking BAD

the changes to reserved life it fucking SUCKS

Couldn't of put it better my self OP.

Hope GGG does something about the buggy master quests and Beyond mobs.
@KogaNox
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
So far, your total score is like 71/90, which comes down to like 7.88888889/10 for the overall score. :P

Perhaps they are not of equal weight :P
Beyond League 1/10
same mobs, same skills, way too strong and fat for low lvls and deadly for maps

Invading monsters fine
just fine

Masters 7good
good concept, but poor implementation, too much buggs

Hideouts dont give a #
but have +5% IIQ is nice

New skills gems bad
i dont like tornado and herald of ice

New Skill Tree 5/10
cruel for scion and one handed axe/blant

Revamped Merveil, Brutus and Fairgraves good
i feel like marveil cast too much columns of water, bad for fps

Crafting changes
didnt tried yet

Overall 5/10
changes more bad than good
"
ellefanor wrote:
Beyond League 1/10
same mobs, same skills, way too strong and fat for low lvls and deadly for maps

Invading monsters fine
just fine

Masters 7good
good concept, but poor implementation, too much buggs

Hideouts dont give a #
but have +5% IIQ is nice

New skills gems bad
i dont like tornado and herald of ice

New Skill Tree 5/10
cruel for scion and one handed axe/blant

Revamped Merveil, Brutus and Fairgraves good
i feel like marveil cast too much columns of water, bad for fps

Crafting changes
didnt tried yet

Overall 5/10
changes more bad than good

What don't you like about tornado?
icon, looks like dev only for test
angle between first phase arrows with lmp
feels like a explosive shot
1.2 nerfed most of all my builds in some way or another. My favorite I can't even play anymore. I rate it a -1, rest don't matter if I spent hours of grinding and gear I worked for only to see I can't enjoy it anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info