How am I leeching life from rocks and bones?

why do skeles and golems give life leech?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
magic
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:
magic

i cant suspend my disbelief enough to play this game any longer
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
"
_wuv_ wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:
magic

i cant suspend my disbelief enough to play this game any longer

I suffer from same immersion braking problems since open beta, and im still here :D

Let me try to change your perception of what poe is.

PoE is a Wallstreet trading game simulator.
PoE is a Tool that Enables people to compete by doing whatever the ruleset requires to reach the top.

This is not a Game where you come to enjoy some rewarding experience that will come from the fact of playing it. (Well, if you are new there are plenty of things to do... what im saying is for people who reached 80+ more than once)

The reward that PoE offers is the sense of accomplishment that you get from beating fellow humans and achieving set goals before they do.

"
_wuv_ wrote:
why do skeles and golems give life leech?

Let's see. They are enchanted with life.

You are leeching it from them.

Derp.

VI
Clearly the most glaring unrealistic thing in the game....
I think the bigger question is why can non vampires leech life in the first place.
To be fair I would go with the life-essence thing.

Life-Leech is basically some kind of magic that draws life-essence out of your victim while mana-leech draws spiritual-essence.

If Skeletons or Stones move they obviously have some kind of energy that keeps them moving I don't see a reason why this energy couldn't be the same that is keeping other living things moving.
Or, yknow. Why do the rocks bleed?

I'm amused the OP somehow bypassed that one as regards WSOD but got hung up on a mechanic.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Because 'life' is just energy. Magic just happens to be able to convert that energy into a form that sustains you. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info