So, in order to make the game more intuitive ...

The menu choices are now hidden behind another button? How does that help?

Pretty annoying in my opinion.
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
The choices used to be buttons with pretty arbitrary symbols on them. Now, instead of 8 buttons, there's only one. You'll get used to it.
Because you had to mouse over each one to see what it is, and it ended up being frustrating in much the same way the game Concentration is.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The choices used to be buttons with pretty arbitrary symbols on them. Now, instead of 8 buttons, there's only one. You'll get used to it.

Nope. Instead of 8 buttons there's 9. Instead of clicking once, you have to click twice now.

Gems are also pretty arbitrary symbols, but we recognize all of them on the fly, right?

Dont fix if not broken.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Nope. Instead of 8 buttons there's 9. Instead of clicking once, you have to click twice now.

Gems are also pretty arbitrary symbols, but we recognize all of them on the fly, right?

Dont fix if not broken.

If you are so concerned with efficiency use the keyboard key for it. It is a lot easier for newer players. I like it a lot cause I play on and off so I don't have the icons memorized
I expected them to add more buttons to make this more reasonable but it isnt, its just a silly looking menu button that does nothing for me as i now have to click that and then what i actually want.

I wish it was a toggle kind of thing like the quest tracker so i can turn it off at least.

The only good thing about the expansion so far are the masters, the rest is meh at best and bleh at worst.

I'm genuinely surprised that there are people who don't use the keyboard keys for these things.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
I'm genuinely surprised that there are people who don't use the keyboard keys for these things.

People can do that sure but was it broken or why did it have to be changed?
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

Most of the time I use the keyboard to open panels but not always, depending on how I sit at that moment and/or if it is dark in the room. The buttons worked just fine for me before but it is reasonable for new players the way they have done it now. The harm, now, is that you get one extra click and one extra navigation to do.
Yeah I hate the button change, but at least I don't have to stare at half naked men as purposed on some screen shots. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info