Tornado Shot Crit Life v1.2.0

looks really nice! gj
i play HC so my question... is it playable on HC?
(if u say its reflect safe it should be r8?)
"
Trunks1804 wrote:
looks really nice! gj
i play HC so my question... is it playable on HC?
(if u say its reflect safe it should be r8?)

yes im almost 100% sure you should be fine on HC, tho i cant promise it will be easy, if you want to be safe on HC get vaal pact ASAP and lots of life nodes. that way youll have survivability and you should take any mob/boss on easily
I'm playing a tornado shot crit Scion as well. Glad other people are doing it, it's really fun !

I'm playing in Beyond, and so far it's been a blast.

Physical reflect doesn't seem to hurt at all, which is awesome. Also, instead of taking Vaal Pact and using Life Leech, I've been using a life gain on hit gem. It's quite efficient.
"
Ethyls wrote:
I'm playing a tornado shot crit Scion as well. Glad other people are doing it, it's really fun !

I'm playing in Beyond, and so far it's been a blast.

Physical reflect doesn't seem to hurt at all, which is awesome. Also, instead of taking Vaal Pact and using Life Leech, I've been using a life gain on hit gem. It's quite efficient.

yeah that was my option 2, however life leech will give you more hp back with life pact when you crit a mob
i think this build is recommended to every new POE players at least.
Cheap + effective for farming and such yada yada yada .

=========================================================================================
: Update :
=========================================================================================

- Your skill tree -

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyD8nbqoqTbXyFSB9W6luNZIs6axH_o_Yvd0N2o1RTE3j_gpbr_zFq9LKSqZX8kUhdlb6Z6AlP2-eOuExnobOd9eHdoMJnKTxs8Ezfys51Ep9hxNLVzB81opv8ncHwOONfVFHoJ8j9udUlQWNv02So4ok_dnGCIkFtflj_94ylJrxGf5_Al1oGwGm4MqpYqz-yJ2qbIw2PW1stUjz6gYjKgsfQXBSAx4WvyaVYeJVS4w2KjjUIzBx3ahLeDpC6NabJjIBshnPeiLiR-LQged0zeo=

- Updated Skill tree -

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4FtQX5BiMVIBa_H0EhdiLqI_Yk_SU_JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4yATKUNZI2PTnUOkI_J0p9SshLV0t4TZJN41FHUUxVS1b6WlJbr2HiYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnGhdwd3131bfXV_An8rgwmGzocTh3aNfY2_j0-VBZsmm12cpJ2qoJ-hpKZXpuCn1Kiaq9KsR7Ewshm1CLVItfK748DjwTPEospKzerPetN-1CPWiti92cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb51TndOjW8bPyl_Pq_MX-j_66_sj_3g==

so i have re-worked the tree a little. mixing some ZiggyD's skill tree nodes into this .

Spot the differences :)
all i can say is just it will deal more damage.
losing a little bit of maximum life % wouldn't hurt.

use a powerful armour and you can forget about losing that litle bit of life nodes
and also ready to rock and roll with more damage.

* Your using tornado shot ( Projectile ) Not single target gem.
* i have totally no idea why did you took the 20% elemental damage node ( Trickery ) - Shadow

o-o
Last edited by lioncage on Sep 3, 2014, 10:21:19 AM
"
lioncage wrote:
i think this build is recommended to every new POE players at least.
Cheap + effective for farming and such yada yada yada .

: Update :

- Your skill tree -

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyD8nbqoqTbXyFSB9W6luNZIs6axH_o_Yvd0N2o1RTE3j_gpbr_zFq9LKSqZX8kUhdlb6Z6AlP2-eOuExnobOd9eHdoMJnKTxs8Ezfys51Ep9hxNLVzB81opv8ncHwOONfVFHoJ8j9udUlQWNv02So4ok_dnGCIkFtflj_94ylJrxGf5_Al1oGwGm4MqpYqz-yJ2qbIw2PW1stUjz6gYjKgsfQXBSAx4WvyaVYeJVS4w2KjjUIzBx3ahLeDpC6NabJjIBshnPeiLiR-LQged0zeo=

- Updated Skill tree -

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4FtQX5BiMVIBa_H0EhdiLqI_Yk_SU_JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4yATKUNZI2PTnUOkI_J0p9SshLV0t4TZJN41FHUUxVS1b6WlJbr2HiYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnGhdwd3131bfXV_An8rgwmGzocTh3aNfY2_j0-VBZsmm12cpJ2qoJ-hpKZXpuCn1Kiaq9KsR7Ewshm1CLVItfK748DjwTPEospKzerPetN-1CPWiti92cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb51TndOjW8bPyl_Pq_MX-j_66_sj_3g==

so i have re-worked the tree a little. mixing some ZiggyD's skill tree nodes into this .

Spot the differences :)
all i can say is just it will deal more damage.
losing a little bit of maximum life % wouldn't hurt.

use a powerful armour and you can forget about losing that litle bit of life nodes
and also ready to rock and roll with more damage.

* Your using tornado shot ( Projectile ) Not single target gem.
* i have totally no idea why did you took the 20% elemental damage node ( Trickery ) - Shadow

o-o

thanks for this, helped a lot and got me thinking more on how to improve this build, however your build isn't that different from mine, yes you might get more damage but its a very little amount. you gave up 20% life for that damage which is fair but reflect might become too much to handle, i did say its 100% reflect proof but if you go too wild around a large mob pack you won't end up on the good end of it. in any case i will link your build to the front page for people that want to go for it. (''also the reason i took Trickery is for the critical chance, i know there are others near by i could take but i gain +20 Int and that elemental damage helps your hatred/herald of ash aura'')
Last edited by Armagedon131 on Sep 3, 2014, 3:31:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info