Tornado Shot Crit Life v1.2.0

Update : I've put the build on hold for now, the reason for this is that I lack DPS. I'm in the middle of crafting a Bow, however for all the people using this build or wanting to use this, don't get upset. This build is not gear dependent you can still do level 78 maps if you are careful.

So I've acquired the new skill Tornado Shot and my opinion of it is amazing. Pure Heaven. I've decided to share my build with the public as it's the cheapest and most efficient build for a Bow Scion.

Gear & Gems
Spoiler

One needed status is mana leach, no matter where you want at least 2% mana leach. This will fix your problems with mana for good.

4,8k Life/8K DPS AOE/Single Target 13K/

There isn't any specific reason I use this gear, for me this build has no requirements. It's up to you to get the most out of it.

Passive Tree

More Damage/Less Life Tree

Ranger Version

Leveling Guide

Leveling Guide Ranger

Please give me feed back on the build and if you come up with improvements.

Edit: Made improvements to Gear
Spoiler

Edit: Tested on Reflect Maps, 100% Reflect Proof.
Edit: Tried Atziri Run, Fail. Will try again with a little better gear.
Edit: Decided to get rid of Bloodless, took Revenge of Haunted for Evastion and Damage. Also took few more life and flask nodes.
Edit: Made another improvement to gear
Spoiler
Now trying to 5/6S and 5/6L it. Once that's done will re-try Atziri!
Last edited by Armagedon131 on Sep 4, 2014, 1:50:38 PM
Made the move from my tanky LA build (Ziggy D's) to this because static flows was now too far away to make it feasible. I've got a nice leap in DPS but my life lacks a bit. I used life on hit to get my survivabillity up but your choice in Vaal Pact is also a good choice.

I am currently using a 5L Lionseye bow so the crit nodes will prob help even more when I move from phy to crit bow.

Thanks for this!
No Problem. Still thinking about improvements, I can now safely say that with Vaal Pact Reflect is not a problem if you do however feel like Reflect might kill you switch out LMP for GMP. Still need to upgrade my gear a little bit before going Atziri. Will post soon of me doing some maps.
why do you use pyre's?
"
bongo86 wrote:
why do you use pyre's?

no reason just adds me the resists, for now im at a low budget but if i find a different ring that will replace the job it will most likely be something with phisical + life + the 2 resists
I have a pretty good idea what you went for bandits but some clarification would be nice. I figured oak, oak or kraityn, skill point.
"
DistDroid3r wrote:
I have a pretty good idea what you went for bandits but some clarification would be nice. I figured oak, oak or kraityn, skill point.

yes for bandits go for oak oak and kill all. frenzy and power charges arent needed too much for crits on this build because lmp or gmp give a lot of crits without any charges
Seems very nice to me, but I m quite noob so... any advice for mid-level or anyway points that are mandatory or not?

thx a lot
IGN: Phoneutrial (main) - Insydious - HuRyuMonJi - Cercasalsicce - Hyeronimous
"
pathofkame wrote:
Seems very nice to me, but I m quite noob so... any advice for mid-level or anyway points that are mandatory or not?

thx a lot

Ill try posting a leveling guide soon, but as for now I think Vaal Pact/Acrobatics and Life should be your main priority. Damage nodes can be taken on the way
thanks for the guide!
any chance for a ranger leveling path as well?
It would be greatly appreciated . Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info