I still get
- massive frame drops in alot of areas around acts
- Weird disconnects, that were not here prior to the patch.
- still jitters and stutters
- still no support for 64 bit
- still white place holders( upon entering into new area ), that should have been replaced long time ago.
1. they reduced the loading time on start up by removing assets from what normal gets loaded, that then translates in game as stuttering and pausing as those assets are loaded when needed in game.
2. probably incidental ISP issues on your/your ISP's end...ever think of running the tests they ask you to?
3. see 1.
4. 64 bit...elaborate on that one please, the only problem with OS versions is when it comes to 32 bit OS's and their ram limitations
Sure i know that :
1st => yes i know that :)
2nd => No isp issues ( fiber optic connection here 100/10 ) and yes i did run tests before in the past with their tools. Connecting to Frankfurt with like 30 ping.
3rd => I don't know who runs tests before these flash leagues, because game is unplayable on many areas, specially when beyond mod is on.
4th => There is no proper usage of 64 bit floating point and ram usage despite they improved it. Overall game should be moved to 64 bit engine and with that we could have much higher res textures being loaded in the game + better math calculations where needed for Cpu's. I know that 1 of the programmers left while ago (since i helped reposting their job position list to spread the news in general chat aswell so more people would repost. I'm not sure what has been done to this point).
5th => What is not clear here, when you want to enter in new area and you click on the new area entrance, there is white place holder and it should be long gone.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.
This is coming straight from the heart <3