pTk-Mirror Shop MF stuff and more!!

Hi and welcome.
please feel free to contact me ingame (@pTk_Sanctum) or discord (@.ptk) if you are interested in copying any of my items.

--------------------------------------------Important note:---------------------------------------------
How does mirroring an item work?
1. You trade me your mirror to be used to create a Mirrored copy of the desired item.
2. I will link the item once again, asking for confirmation, to know if you are sure that is the item you want to mirror (in the state it is linked in).
3. I will mirror the item and trade you the Mirrored copy for the fee we agreed upon before.

-------------------------Following Items are available for mirror-service:-------------------------

Chimeric Trail: MF Boots Increased Damage against cursed Enemies & Avoid Ailments

~price 1 mirror
Fee: 350 Divine
Spoiler

Copies:1

This item is featured in MFadacamy MirrorShop

@TankyAFk Hi I would like to mirror Chimeric Trail, Slink Boots for 350 divine (and 1 mirror to copy the item) fee

Death Paw: MF Gloves , Legacy Supress & Quant

~price 1 mirror
Fee:200 Divine
Spoiler

Copies:

This item is featured in MFadacamy MirrorShop

@TankyAFk Hi I would like to mirror Death Paw, Slink Gloves for 200 divine (and 1 mirror to copy the item) fee

Dragon Grip: MF Helical Ring with Legacy Life/%Life & 30% Quant 93% chaos res , 27% all res

~price 1 mirror
Fee: 100 Divine
Spoiler

Copies:1

@pTk_Sanctum Hi I would like to mirror Dragon Grip, Helical Ring for 100 divine (and 1 mirror to copy the item) fee

Brood Sole: Dex stacker boots with Sentinel / Legacy Suppress

~price 1 mirror
Fee:100 Divine
Spoiler

Copies:

@pTk_Sanctum Hi I would like to mirror Brood Sole, Two-Toned Boots for 100 divine (and 1 mirror to copy the item) fee

Vortex Call: DD Unearth Oscillating Sceptre From DD MF build in Affliction League.

~price 1 mirror
Fee:50 Divine
Spoiler

Fee:50 Divine
Copies:
Copies in Affliction league: 258

@pTk_Sanctum Hi I would like to mirror Vortex Call, Oscillating Sceptre for 50 divine (and 1 mirror to copy the item) fee

For Sale

Sorrow Palm: tripple implicit cold convert gloves with abyss socket / Puhuharte / Legacy Suppress

~b/o 25 mirror

Or best offer

Some of my items are featured in MFacademy Mirror Shop. Discord and any other information can be found here:

have a great day! //pTk

Last edited by pTk91 on May 10, 2024, 5:26:26 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 2:14:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info