[ROMANIA] Order of Michael the Brave - Guild Recruitment

The Order of Michael the Brave (Romanian: Ordinul Mihai Viteazul) is Romania's highest military decoration, instituted by King Ferdinand I during the early stages of the Romanian Campaign of the First World War, and was again awarded in the Second World War. The Order, which may be bestowed either on an individual or on a whole unit, was named in honor of Michael the Brave (Mihai Viteazul), a late 16th-century Prince of Wallachia, Transylvania, and Moldavia.

Because Romania needs a Path of Exile guild I decided to create one as I see none has taken this step yet and it's kinda sad. We are good worldwide players and we should be apart of the best game I ever played. Let's prove we are a force. Let's prove we can respect others and let's prove we can be respected.

Pentru inceput doresc sa invit fiecare roman care doreste sa fie afiliat unei comunitati si precizez ca-mi voi da interesul sa creez o comunitate de jucatori respectabila si recunoscuta de catre celelalte de pe acest forum.

Daca voi gasi suficienti pasionati, promit sa investesc si bani pentru a va pune la dispozitie un mediu cat mai placut si o atmosfera cat mai lejera. Voi cumpara sloturi, shash-uri si voi implementa canal de comunicare, forum si altele.

Haideti sa demonstram ca putem fi o forta, ca putem sa formam o comunitate si chiar mai mult de atat, ca putem respecta si primi respect de la altii.
Last edited by rusclaudiualin on Aug 11, 2014, 8:40:02 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 8:30:43 AM
Bump.
free bump for my bro :D
bump
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
doresc si eu sa intru . IGN: CrazyDomina. Mersi in avans!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info