Wanna watch me die or fly HIGH!!!! Bino Crit Cyclone/Reaver

Due to lack of spell damage reduction, I cannot complete atziri by myself but I can with 1 other person.

http://www.twitch.tv/iswirl

WHAT I can do is pretty much any map mod you can throw at me!

I die in the craziest situations (not too often- made it to 90) and sometimes spectacularly but because im careless! We never do map mods less than 80 quantity. 2 man group.

Run a hybrid Mara using flat elemental damage and phys damage nodes to effectively have no reflect- no room for a shield. I use hatred to boost the majority of my dps; anger gives me even more dps but I cannot run 2 auras without sacrificing a 6L which is simply not an option (replace a gem for blood magic)

I'm a girl, 27 from Nova Scotia (does that help get watchers? :D) with a ginormous pink hammer; GINORMOUS. I look tacky as hell and I love it.

Check me out most nights; atlantic standard time.. promise you'll be entertained by the crazy mods. I can also answer some POE questions if you are new or just curious; I've been around since open beta and have 3 lvl 80+ characters all capable of solo'ing Dom. My crit Ranger is a glass cannon and even more fun to watch- 40K RoA is fricken NUTS.

Spoiler
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 11, 2014, 5:22:09 PM
ALSO check me leveling out a tester duelist that will be sharing all da charges and supporting with a bino!

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 11, 2014, 5:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info