poe all skills

I was trying to get a few of my friends into poe but when I searched youtube for a video of all the skills to show them how cool it can be I didnt turn up much, so i made my own.

int skills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zypwtwEoc&feature=youtu.be
I removed the curses and auras from this video as well as added transitions between skills, the video is now more than half the length of the last one

please comment on how I can improve the videos, or if there are already videos like this let me know so I can stop making these :P

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 7, 2014, 12:08:58 AM
strength video up!
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
dex video up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info