[1.1.5] Grzonas's Raining Meatballs Build (Firestorm)

Hello guys and welcome. Today I want to share my firestorm templar build with you. This won't be a detailed guide containing many informations, just a short overview on the build itself. I'll add some videos later.
So, lets get started.

Pros and Cons

Spoiler
+ Not very gear-dependent
+ Good DPS
+ Can solo easily
+ Pretty high survability (if played well)
+ Noob-friendly
+ Doesn't need any uniques

Spoiler
- Armor is pretty low
- May get boring

Skill setup :

Firestorm
Spoiler
6L - Firestorm - Faster Casting - Spell Echo/Life Leech - Fire Penetration - Concentrated Effect - Increased Duration

Spoiler
5L - Firestorm - Faster Casting - Spell Echo/Life Leech - Fire Penetration - Concentrated Effect

Spoiler
4L - Firestorm - Faster Casting - Spell Echo/Life Leech - Concentrated Effect

Auras
Spoiler
This build needs only Clarity, but I am using Purity of Fire and Purity of Lightning (all linked to Reduced Mana)

Mobility
Spoiler
Lightning Warp - Reduced Duration - Faster Casting

Defensives
Spoiler
Cast on Damage Taken (lvl 6) + Molten Shell (lvl 10) + Enduring Cry (lvl 8) + Immortal Call (lvl 7)

Curses

Spoiler
Increased Duration + Increased AoE + Flammability

Others

Spoiler
Arctic Armour + Vaal Grace + Increased Duration

BANDITS
Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Kill all
Merciless - Kill all (helping Oak is also viable)

PASSIVE TREE AND LEVELING

ENDGAME SKILL TREE

26 Points

40 Points

68 Points

103 Points

GEAR

Chest
Spoiler
The best choice for a chest is The Infernal Mantle, but any 5 or 6 link with life and good resists will be ok. I'm using this :

Wand
Spoiler
You're looking for a high-spell damage and casting speed one, but fire damage and mana regen is also higly recommended. I'm using this :

Shield
Spoiler
Spell damage, life and mana regen. If you lack resists you can get them on the shield. I'm using this :

Helm
Spoiler
High life, armor and resists. I'm using this :

Amulet + Rings
Spoiler
You aim for fire damage, resists, life and mana. Also you can get some spell damage on your amulet. I'm using these :

Boots
Spoiler
Just like on the helmet. You also want some movement speed. I'm using these:

Gloves
Spoiler
Life, mana, resists. Simple as that. I'm using these:

Belt - THIS BELT IS NEEDED IF U WANT TO SWITCH FROM LIFE LEECH TO SPELL ECHO
Spoiler
You really want to have some armor and life on this. Also, some resists would be nice. I'm using this:

That's all for now. If you have any questions - ask below. You have to know that I'm not a very experienced player, but I'll try to do my best to help you guys if you'd like to know more about my build.
can you link here some screenshots? I am very interested in offense and defense
Have you considered increased duration as a support? Could be a pretty solid damage boost.
firestorm dps ?
Curious, how well would a doryani's catalyst work as a weapon for this build? has alot of Ele dmg and decent cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info